No announcement yet.

Thank you for playing!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thats right, Debilitas, the dude that chases the girl all the time.... I think its time for some screenies...

See any resemblence to RE4?

Debilitas

Looks like a modifiyed Ashley model to me.

Girl and dog.

Similar BGs?

I bet if we look at some of the furniture in RE 3.5 and in HG, we will see resemblence, if not the exacts same item. Hell, I wuldnt be surprised if the levels from RE3.5 made it into HG...

I think this should be looked into for sure...
    Last edited by Saint_Eve; 07-19-2006, 12:04 AM.

Comment

Doesn't HG have a lot of rooms or something?

Hmm..

Comment

Originally posted by krieg747
        Anyone who has the ability to get a screenshot of the config for a beta that seemingly no one has either a) has it or b) knows the person who has it, and will have it soon enough.

gotcha dot. cant weasle outta this one. lol.
        Dot, not that I wanna jump onto Krieg747's great conspiracy theory ..heh, but I don't see how you get stuff like this from a DVD...its not like there's an actual game Demo on that disc. There's nothing but VOB files on there.
        Last edited by Evil_Rob; 07-19-2006, 12:36 AM.

Comment

For christ's sake people, give John a break. Oh, and great stuff by the way. If I can ever find the time to get on AIM soon, we need to have a good chat.
          I'm a blackstar.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkGrass
            For christ's sake people, give John a break.
            Fine. Can't blame people for being curious when stuff like this pops up, to enquire ..."Holy shit man!!! Where the fuck did you get it!!!"...

Comment

I personally can't see any resemblance between Fiona Belli and the chick in that picture but you've all come to that conclusion so I'll assume so. I can see the Debilitas resemblance, however.

Comment

Fine. Can't blame people for being curious when stuff like this pops up, to enquire ..."Holy shit man!!! Where the fuck did you get it!!!"...
                I meant no offense to anyone by saying that, all i'm trying to say is that we don't need to push John any further for new info regarding this matter. I understand exactly how everyone feels, i'm just as eager as you all are on finding out more info if not more, but, John, I believe will reveal all in due time, we just need patience, dear friends.
                I'm a blackstar.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkGrass
                  For christ's sake people, give John a break. Oh, and great stuff by the way. If I can ever find the time to get on AIM soon, we need to have a good chat.
                  DUDE! Where you been!? I was wanting to give you the thing this came from for a while now but went aread and found this myself. You need to get on aim more often .

Im off to work now, and sleep when I get back but we gotta chat about some things

Mark's right, in due time Ill talk about what this is from. I dont outright lie, so no I dont have 3.5. Lets just clear that up right now. If I did, You'd be seeing videos of it by now
                  Last edited by Dot50Cal; 07-19-2006, 01:14 AM.

Comment

I made a comparison and checked out some scenery.

Okay, here is a comparison of Ashley, and Fiona. (Look where their hairlines are)

Here is an image of a room in haunting grounds, dolls are everywhere...

Now compare those dolls to this doll from the RE3.5 trailer 2. (00:24)
                    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

>___< I am definatly thinking that HG is an edited RE3.5...

I can't even remember if this was in RE4, or 3.5...

HG - http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c3..._screen013.jpg

RE4/3.5 - http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c3..._screen012.jpg
                    Last edited by khfan1; 07-19-2006, 02:00 AM.

Comment

I agree with Mark! plus I don't care where they came from I'm just happy to see these new things regarding 3.5
                      Last edited by Hunk_4TH; 07-19-2006, 01:46 AM.

Comment

so far, it seems like 2 games have been made while trying to get re4 correct. thats amazing.

Comment

So i'm pretty much gonna go out and buy Haunting Ground today then ¬_¬ or at least try to find it and get it. I always thought Haunting Ground was some sort os spiritual sequal to the Clocktower series, perhaps I was wrong and it has been a Resi 3.5 rip off all along.

Comment

i just thought of something. watch the one 3.5 video where leon fights the dolls. whoever is playing leon somehow manages to independently move the flashlight side to side. I figured that was probably done with the c-stick or d-pad, but thats not in the config.

what do you guys think?

Comment

Yeah, looks like it was moved with C-stick.
                              I noticed that about two days ago... I think it would have been a pretty cool feature in RE4...

I didn't even know about RE1.5, and 3.5 for quite awhile.
                              Last edited by khfan1; 07-19-2006, 03:52 PM.

Comment

Dot, this one that was just posted was Image 19, thats what I was trying to show you

Comment

Working...
                                X