Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It makes me proud that....

---
    Last edited by MeganGrass; 12-26-2018, 07:37 AM.
    I'm a blackstar.

I'd love to visit places like that someday, just to check it out. Especially some place that is been rumored to have lots of ghosts or something. Of course, with my luck, going on an adventure to a place like the kind I'm thinking of would likely leave me never seeing the light of day again cause of real ghosts or something.

And yes I agree, though of course SH movie did have some flaws, I personally think it is the best movie adaption of a game so far, and was a pretty good movie.
    sigpic

Comment

yea the Silent Hill moviewas sweet I loved it and Pyramid Head man they did a great jon on him though wish He was in it more I too would love to visit a place like that of course I'd be scared shitless I'm like that with the games XD
      Last edited by Hunk_4TH; 07-19-2006, 03:03 AM.

Comment

I want to go to a place like Silent Hill.

Comment

Originally posted by chrism3784 View Post
          I want to go to a place like Silent Hill.
          Lets go to centralia, lol.

Comment

I too would like to visit a place like Silent Hill. I can't say i'm not scared of ghosts though, as i don't have experience with them.

Comment

Actually, I plan on visiting one of the places they filmed the movie. In Brenton or however you spell it Canada, I found on google earth where it was.

Comment

I was pretty sure it was filmed in Centralia.....Pensylvannia?

Comment

No, it definitely wasnt. The director just took inspiration from the town. There is no more town to speak of, its all been torn down with only a few homes remaining. Ice, K5 and I went there Nov 21st 2004 and got some pictures. By the time we got there though it was getting dark so we only got to see the shut down highway and an area near the graveyard. Not the actual town.
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by Dot50Cal; 01-07-2007, 07:03 AM.

Comment

So were we scared of it getting dark? =P Ahahahah just kidding (though to be honest I would be. >_>)

But yeah, nice and very interesting pictures. I thought Centralia was a made up place....such a stupid name (lol it sounds like Australia though =P)

Wait a second, it says in 2005 there are 12 residents. That's creepy....there's actually still people hanging around there? Goddamn. Oh, and look what I found on WikiPedia's article for Centralia, though I doubt it's true:-

A brief scene in Resident Evil 5 by Capcom is scheduled to be located in Centralia.
                    Last edited by James; 01-07-2007, 12:09 PM.

Comment

Cool, I was just looking up that place. That is interesting.

Comment

lol that Centralia shit on wikipedia for re5, what a joke.

Comment

Yeah, Centralia is an interesting place, and some nice pics there Cal!

I've actually spent the night in an old haunted house
                          Chingle Hall. Its not too far from where i live.

Comment

Working...
                          X