Resident Evil: Afterlife Production Progress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil: Afterlife Production Progress

We reported earlier that Resident Evil: Afterlife has been confirmed and will start production soon. According to Production Weekly, the movie is going to have a 8-week shooting schedule starting from September 28th. The location shifts back to Toronto Canada, but the shooting location this time is in Cinespace Film Studios.

Production Weekly

SHOOT! If I still lived in Toronto and had that catering job, I might have been able to work on this ((Not really sure how the catering thing worked))

Exciting.
    Last edited by Kei_M; 07-21-2009, 07:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kei_M View Post
      SHOOT! If I still lived in Toronto and had that catering job, I might have been able to work on this ((Not really sure how the catering thing worked))

Exciting.
      ...so you could sabotage the production by poisoning the food, landing a hefty sentence, but nonetheless saving the RE fanbase (except Helegad) from crap?

Pity.

Comment

lol. I'd probably get in trouble for that, but I dunno...feeding zombies and other monsters seems a little too much fun to pass up.

Comment

September 28th? What a good date to start filming a RE movie...

Comment

I'm calling these now, the following will be in this movie and it will be truly awful.

- Leon and Ada.

- Ada will be a spy for Wesker but will turn because she loves Leon...or Alice.

- Alice will learn to fly.

- There will be random and slightly disturbing shots of Milla's privates. Why oh why does her husband insist we get flashed?

- Wesker will mutate into something. Alice will beat him in a way that is exceptionally stupid, such as a pinky jab to the eye.

- The RE fanbase will weep like abused children.

Comment

Just keep Chris out of this one, mm'kay?

...then, I'll probably see the movie(if only for free) just to see how bad it is.

Comment

Toronto?

I wonder how tight their security would be... >_>

Comment

here comes another "popcorn movie" with a title to bypass...

Comment

They've already introduced Jill and Claire, that only leaves Chris

here's hoping they don't do a BSAA story element after RE5's success ..

Comment

Well, A-J, it has been a mere 4-5 months since Resident Evil 5 came out. And it's shipped 5m copies.

The film involves a lot of hand to hand combat says Anderson. I wonder if they will use Wesker as a more central antagonist.

Comment

*sigh* Yet another one... I've always thought that hand to hand - ninja-like - combat in a zombie movie is out of place, but well, that's just me, it looks like the people who goes to see the movie likes it =(.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                          - There will be random and slightly disturbing shots of Milla's privates. Why oh why does her husband insist we get flashed?
                          It's not just Anderson. Milla must have a clause or something in her contract that ensures she gets naked at some point in every single one of her movies.

Comment

The one reason I CAN stand the movies, is the fact they don't really mess up the main storyline (it may INFLUENCE some elements, but that would be the producers fault for including it). Oh, and I love Milla, and it seems as though she could do much better than the movies (for example, her music, which she can restart, as she is an excellent singer). And the fact that she's hot. Oh well, let the movies flow, so we can laugh (and cry, in a grotesque mix of emotions).

Comment

Jovovich needs to utilize bug spray -- those mosquito bites look pretty painful.

Comment

Working...
                              X