IGN Video Interview with Paul Anderson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
    Anderson is too infatuated with the Alice character to make any other character more thana 2-D shell there to stare at Alice. They'll all get a scene where they have some importance, of course, but even then Alice will take over again within a couple of minutes. It's one of the things that makes me so very angry.
    Exactly. It's senseless to have Chris, Claire, Jill or Ada in a RE movie... they just won't shine. One of the most stupid scenes in REA is the one in the kitchen... when Jill holds Angela and throws the match to kill the zombie dogs and it goes out. So we have Milla mysteriously there to save their asses right on time. That wasn't neccesary! It was ridiculous and outrageous.

I'm absolutely against this movie.
    Last edited by Jill Lover; 07-26-2009, 01:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jill Lover View Post
      Exactly. It's senseless to have Chris, Claire, Jill or Ada in a RE movie... they just won't shine. One of the most stupid scenes in REA is the one in the kitchen... when Jill holds Angela and throws the match to kill the zombie dogs and it goes out. So we have Milla mysteriously there to save their asses right on time. That wasn't neccesary! It was ridiculous and outrageous.

I'm absolutely against this movie.
      Also the fact Alice used a cigarette to kill the dogs was even more annoying. And then Angela ran over to Alice and Jill was left on the side lines.

If Jill is in this one, id be happy to see Sienna again, but Id surely get pissed every time she gets sidelined in the movie.

Comment

Oh yes, I forgot about Alice with her cigarette. Terrible.

You know, Jill's first scenes in Apocalypse are outstanding. Sienna just fits as Jill.

In spite of the fact Alice took all the shining scenes, Sienna managed to shine in her own way and did an amazing job in Apocalypse, that's alll I can say of it. She made the movie worth watching.

I wouldn't mind to see her in another movie in the role of Jill but I know she won't get the real thing.

Comment

I made a handy flowchart about RE characters in an Anderson movie.

Comment

I really don't even want to think about this movie but I hope Alice just kills everyone and thats the last we have to hear of an Anderson RE movie.

Comment

Working...
            X