Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Free forever! Play now, my Lord!" How about... no?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know what it is about that woman that makes me think she possibly used to be a man...

Comment

I usually just ignore it.But now that you mention it there's one ad on one of my pages right now,that looks like an adult dating site.Until you get microscope powerful enough to see the evony logo in the corner.
      Last edited by Blacktail; 07-26-2009, 08:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Helegad View Post
        Civilization, through and through.
        Hold on a sec, no need to be insulting towards the Civilization games. Comparing them to the dreck that is Evony isnt fair at all ;)

I made the mistake of clicking on an Evony ad a while ago, before they launched their "Look! TITS!" campaign. Gameplay is basic in the extreme, you are building and expanding a town for some undetermined reason. Everything is built on a timer, so you spend most of your time waiting for something to happen. And thats not the best part either.

Beyond the very basics, everything (and i mean EVERYTHING) costs real money to do- want to upgrade stuff further: Pay them money, want to talk to anyone else: Pay them money.

The whole thing is a massive con, anyone who is still playing after five minutes really needs to get their heads examined.

Comment

Plants vs Zombies

Comment

Hey!, I've already finish PvsZ, where is my lover?

lol

Comment

Hahaha good on 'em for taking that stupid Evony ad for a ride

Comment

Speaking of this retarded ad, I was on WoWWiki last night and there's a new one now, with some brunette woman posing suggestively saying "PLAY DIZCREETLY OMG" and the nature of the ad insinuated it was a sexual game, with you know, tits in it. It had absolutely nothing to do with the nature of the game.

Comment

Gotta love Plants vs Zombies... now that's an AD i'll click LOL.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Originally posted by Alexia_Ashford View Post
                    Speaking of this retarded ad, I was on WoWWiki last night and there's a new one now, with some brunette woman posing suggestively saying "PLAY DIZCREETLY OMG" and the nature of the ad insinuated it was a sexual game, with you know, tits in it. It had absolutely nothing to do with the nature of the game.
                    That's exactly what I was thinking when I started seeing those ads.

I'm trying to watch a YouTube video, and there it is, trying to sell it self on breasts.

You'd be surprised how a company can sell a product and/or service JUST on a close up picture of a woman's chest.

What have we been reduced to..

Comment

A new one

Comment

I've seen that a million times.
                        sigpic

Comment

first time.

Comment

Still not hard enough?
                            Attached Files
                            lostreleases // demopals

Comment

Damn.

Comment

This reminds me of a certain Bill Hicks routine. He said if Coca-Cola had their druthers they'd release an ad of a woman's face. Successive zoom-outs reveal that she's sitting spread legged in a chair naked. The caption reads "Buy Coke."

Comment

Working...
                                X