X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why I dislike Youtube

I seen some rediculous comment on one of my videos:

men these people are fucking up resident 4 men these people are pussy's
    I shrugged it off and asked him if his mother knew he spoke that way..But I was not prepared for a response, let alone the one he gave me:

bicth am 16 and i could say whatever and i got laid 4 times bicth and you got laid none so shut the fuck up and stop mess with resident evil 4 bicth
    ..... .... ....

Heres his profile: http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=majinanthony02

I don't think I've ever seen a 16 year old who can't spell. Obviously, they are out there. =_='

Comment

You'll find stupid people like this everywhere, just because they are in Youtube doesn't mean Youtube smells...

Comment

Welkum 2 teh intarweb.
        Last edited by Nikovich; 07-31-2006, 05:38 PM.

Comment

When I read it, I kept just thinking about this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScobX...20south%20park

WHATEVA IM 16 ILL DO WHAT I WANT!@!@!211

Comment

Well, that's one of the kids that in some years from now will be begging for money on the streets ;)

Comment

When letting him know thats how he is acting, he responds

That's Right bicth
              I have no faith in this generation

Comment

Do you wanna tell him how to spell Bitch first, maybe? =P

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal
                  When letting him know thats how he is acting, he responds

I'm from this generation
                  I'm 15 and I'm a math prodigy
                  Do you have faith now?

Comment

Make me a number sandwich, BICTH!

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal
                      I have no faith in 95% of the people between 15-23 nowadays. I'm grouping myself if there too, but I'd like to think im part of the 5% that isnt too far gone. Everyone now is growing up on anime and super ghetto gangsta B.S., and they all think that the most important thing in life is how many places they can poke their penis before they die.

I'm so with you on this one.

edit: lol his username is majinanthony02. No offense to anyone here, but I highly doubt that anyone who knows what "majin" means in japanese gets laid that much when theyre SIXTEEN
                      Last edited by krieg747; 08-03-2006, 01:25 AM.

Comment

I have no faith in this generation.
                        You're not the only one.

The burden of originality is one that most people don't want to accept. They'd rather sit in front of the TV and let that tell them what they're supposed to like, what they're supposed to buy, and what they're supposed to laugh at.
                        Very unfortunately, that^ directly relates to our generation, specifically more to those of ages 15-23 as Krieg stated. I find the above quote to be disturbing yet true because if you live in America and really know people, you come to find that most people our age group are so infatuated with pop-culture it's almost sickening. People dress, speak, and act exactly like *celeb* because it's "hot" or to impress people. It's really sad because alot of people don't actually think for themselves; they act on what TV, Music, other entertainment tell them how to act and present themselves that way because "it's cool because *celeb* does it."
                        I'm a blackstar.

Comment

Totally agree, a sad state of affairs

Comment

What video was it...

Comment

I remember reading that comment. I laugh at noobs like him.

But don't diss YouTube just for that, every single website with members has at least 1000 people like him.

And to Chris, it was Dot50's RE4 Beta vid. The first one, mind you.
                              Last edited by ryujijitei; 08-06-2006, 04:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X