E3: Never the same again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E3: Never the same again

While not directly related to Resident Evil news, this still will likely impact the Resident Evil community in general. Rumors began swirling about changes that were talking place for E3 2007 and future events. They ranged from E3 being downsized to it being cancelled outright. Finally confirmation has been laid out and well, frankly it doesnt look good.

ESA president reveals 2007 expo will be held in July at Los Angeles hotel--and will only have around 5,000 attendees.
    Its kind of hard to beleive, no more glitz and glamor, no more breaking news stories from the show floor. To put this in perspective, this years E3 had over 60,000 attendee's. Even the name has been changed to "E3 Media Festival". Perhaps most importantly there will likely be even less beta material now that exhibitors wont feel the pressure to get games to the show as much. You can read more about this situation at Gamespot.
    Last edited by Dot50Cal; 07-31-2006, 08:16 PM.

Wow, this isn't cool. =/
    sigpic

Comment

This makes me really sad, to see such great thing being crushed...
      I always dreamed about going to E3, but now, there's no way

Comment

Yeah thats some shitty news, at least maybe I will still be able to go, it just wont be as grand as before.

Comment

Working...
        X