Wrestling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wrestling

Since one of the podcast threads is pretty much now a wrestling thread I figured I'd do the smart move and take it somewhere else.

so discuss wrestling here.

Aris where was that match tooken place at? I cant remember what ppv it was the one with shane and angle.

Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post

Aris where was that match tooken place at? I cant remember what ppv it was the one with shane and angle.
    No idea but you can find the whole match on youtube.
    sigpic

Comment

King of the Ring 2001 is one of the matches they had. Dunno if it's that one though.

Comment

does WWE even do KOTR any more?

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
          King of the Ring 2001 is one of the matches they had. Dunno if it's that one though.
          Yep that's the one.
          sigpic

Comment

Dunno. TNA is free and WWE I have to pay for. Plus the last time I saw it Randy Orton was being treated like some kinda wrestling God and most of the time he would botch his own finisher.

Comment

Randy Orton gets his ass kicked now even though i think he's the WWE champion

shit I remembered when I was big into wrestling. I had a replica WWE Championship belt (the real one with leather and metal not the crappy plastic ones from wal-mart) and i met John Cena at a signing of his years ago before his match with JBL at Wrestlemaina 21.

damn it i gotta find that belt

Comment

As a PPV they don't but they still do the tourney, last winner was William Regal... Go figure.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Thoughts on luchador organizations? I hear one of them is trying to bring a game out to spark more interest. Sorry for hi-jacking the Silent Hill thread but no was talking anyway.
                  Last edited by kevstah2004; 08-02-2009, 10:05 AM.
                  If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

That would be good. They do some crazy crap. They just need to have it make more sense, have the match form a story, and they'll get better.

Comment

Okay answer me this guys, what happened to undertaker and HBK after wrestlemania? They're still not on either show?

Comment

http://www.code-x.ws/forum/ I make codes for the smackdown series too, I go by NWOHH.
                        Last edited by kevstah2004; 08-02-2009, 10:08 AM.

sigpic

Comment

bump..........can anyone answer my question?

Comment

Carried on from the Silent Hill thread: Shane never disappointed, Vince should of gave him WCW for real.
                            I listed that match because Triple H was in his prime, people hate on him too much in my book, he's a great wrestler, as was the Cactus Jack character, my favorite Mick Foley character it's too hard for me choice my favorite wrestler of all time it's between Mick Foley and Sting.
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAvmyp7eu_0 their too old now though.
                            Last edited by kevstah2004; 08-02-2009, 10:37 AM.

sigpic

Comment

Triple H is the best in the business, since he was first in D.X I took to him then HBK. It was great to watch HHH in the late 90's winning the title, getting with steph and then forming D.X again and then a whole host of storylines.
                              The night he came back from his year out, was one of the best nights to watch, the crowd went mad, they had such a huge lead up to his return.
                              I don't get to watch WWE anymore, as I stopped my Sky T.V, but i'd like to get back into it one day.

Comment

Working...
                              X