No announcement yet.

Wrestling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wonder if Jill's Pills is a fake poster. Hmmmm.

Comment

• What's that supposed to mean? I cam on the site to talk about Resident Evil and whatever else is here. You don't know me at all. You're hiding behind a computer screen messing with people whom you have never met so don't talk crap about people you don't know. This is why so much bs happens on the internet. People like you bashing on people whom they've never met nor will ever meet. Go bother someone else. In your "real" life.

Comment

• Well like I said before you bump old threads in which old banned members on here seem to do and your post count is not really helping any...

Comment

• And what's the old saying about protesting too much? That's a massive over-reaction for such a simple statement.

Comment

• Some interesting releases yesterday. Most notably Shelton Benjamin, possibly the best thing that could happen for that guy's career right now in fairness.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stu View Post
              Some interesting releases yesterday. Most notably Shelton Benjamin, possibly the best thing that could happen for that guy's career right now in fairness.
              Agreed.

Comment

• I agree too.he wasn't getting the push he deserves.
                sigpic
                www.unitedstateslines.net

Comment

• Raw was solid tonight with the Draft and all. Wish they could have more matches on Monday Night, well meaningful matches. Looks like Raw is now stacked with main-eventers but think Smackdown with get more people with the supplemental draft.

Comment

• Christy Hemme Getting Married, TNA’s Next Road Pay-Per-View

Christy Hemme is set to marry this weekend.. Plus – find out when TNA will be holding its next pay-per-view outside Orlando

http://www.sescoops.com/wrestling-ne...-pay-per-view/

Mick Foley Calls Out Triple H For Making Fun of Lilian Garcia

Foley calls Triple H “shallow” and “mean” for making fun of Lilian Garcia’s appearance on RAW two weeks ago when she came back to guest ring announce for one night

http://www.sescoops.com/wrestling-ne...lilian-garcia/

Finlay Dropped From Active Roster, Backstage Report On NXT

Vince McMahon recently decreed removing Finlay from the WWE roster.. Plus – a backstage report concerning NXT storylines

http://www.sescoops.com/wrestling-ne...report-on-nxt/

Comment

• Also TNA is moving back to Thursday Nights.
                      Last edited by BrionIrons; 05-05-2010, 10:10 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by BrionIrons View Post
                        Also TNA is moving back to Thursday Nights.
                        Oh yeah I forgot about that! I've read that the move back to Thursday nights was due to the requests of many TNA Marks.

Comment

• yeah and they weren't doing well with ratings.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Apocalypse View Post
                            Oh yeah I forgot about that! I've read that the move back to Thursday nights was due to the requests of many TNA Marks.
                            OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR...it was the most logical thing to do and everyone could've told TNA that even before the move that Monday night was a bridge too far?

TNA Marks? Good one.

+1 though for thinking the wrestling fans on here would find the ginger's wedding more important than TNA swallowing their pride!

Comment

• Originally posted by Stu View Post
                              OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR...it was the most logical thing to do and everyone could've told TNA that even before the move that Monday night was a bridge too far?
                              That could be true as well. Quite frankly I believe that TNA's move to Monday nights in the first place was a bad idea to start with.

Originally posted by Stu View Post
                              +1 though for thinking the wrestling fans on here would find the ginger's wedding more important than TNA swallowing their pride!
                              I don't expect everybody on this forum to take an interest on what Christy Hemme is doing Stu, nor do I expect them to take an interest at everything I post on this thread (or any other thread for that matter). I just like sharing wrestling news with the people here on this forum.
                              Last edited by Shadow Stalker; 05-07-2010, 09:09 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrionIrons View Post
                                yeah and they weren't doing well with ratings.
                                I think the deciding factor was that the replay on Thursday did better than initial airing on Monday. Either way think it was a smart move as there isn't much on Thursdays.

Comment

Working...
                                X