• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's list all DX shall we!

Shawn Michaels
    Triple H
    X-Pac
    Road Dogg (now in TNA as BG James)
    Mr.Ass Billy Gunn (now in TNA Kip James though inactive)
    Rick Rude (deceased)
    Chyna
    Tori (not sure if she counts though)

Yeah DX were awesome back in the day, I was always anticipating WWF everytime it shows on TV, RAW is WAR!

Comment

The birth of THE DX was great TV to watch, night after WM14 i think it was. The return of X-Pac, then the recruitment of NAO later that night, amazing.

Comment

Is TNA even using Piledriver? I know japanese wrestlers in japan do piledrivers a lot. I rarely see the DDT move in wrestling anymore

Comment

I never really saw the appeal of men in tight spandex underwear grappling with each other.. Not past the age of 8 anyway.

Comment

I actually like smackdown much better than Raw even though I watch Raw live every monday night. Smackdown has more matches and for me that is what wrestling is all about. Story and character development are important but should not dominate a show. I also watch TNA frequently and think they should stay away from using too many ex WWE, WCW and ECW guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Gideon Quinn View Post
              I never really saw the appeal of men in tight spandex underwear grappling with each other.. Not past the age of 8 anyway.
              This makes you absolutely incredible, stupidly mature, and better yet, it makes you seem really straight as well!

Comment

Originally posted by Swagger View Post
                I rarely see the DDT move in wrestling anymore
                Cody Rhodes does a DDT occasionaly, but other than that you rarely see it anymore.

Comment

The last person I know who used DDT was Mick Foley and his double arm DDT trademark, especially The Rock, he had the best DDT IMO. Wait Micky James uses DDT but yeah rare, is her finishing move a Tornado DDT.

Makes me wonder why Kane RARELY uses the Tombstone Piledriver(its not rare to undertaker but to kane yeah), I noticed he uses tombstone in tough matches.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Stu View Post
                    This makes you absolutely incredible, stupidly mature, and better yet, it makes you seem really straight as well!
                    Indeed!!

Comment

LOL sounds pervy but in a way very straight and mature
                      Last edited by Guest; 08-31-2009, 08:10 AM.

Comment

The last person I know who used DDT was Mick Foley and his double arm DDT trademark, especially The Rock, he had the best DDT IMO. Wait Micky James uses DDT but yeah rare, is her finishing move a Tornado DDT.

Makes me wonder why Kane RARELY uses the Tombstone Piledriver(its not rare to undertaker but to kane yeah), I noticed he uses tombstone in tough matches.
                        That's because his primary finisher was always the chokeslam, I prefer Kane's variants to Undertaker's including the Piledriver he was a power monster back in the day.
                        If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

He really was a monster, I mean look at 2003 royal rumble when he eliminated 13 people by himself or destroyed the steel cage door with one arm.

Comment

destroyed the steel cage door with one arm.
                            You do realise it's fake though, right?

Comment

I know it is fake, I am talking about its intimidation especially I was a teenager back in the day.

The scripted era of WWF was so top notched but these WWE days is a major failure.
                              Last edited by Guest; 08-31-2009, 10:57 AM.

Comment

His one handed Chokeslam's are sick he used to pop out the occasional two person also his lost all his strength now though he has to aid all his lifts with his other hand.
                                If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X