Milla Jovovich Talks Resident Evil Afterlife

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Milla Jovovich Talks Resident Evil Afterlife

Milla Jovovich recently talked a little about Resident Evil Afterlife with Shock till you drop, she doesn't let much about the premise of the movie, but claims that they have a great script to work with.
    "The movie makes money," she admitted. "If it makes more money than the last one, you'd think that people want to see another one, so we'll do another one. There's been a lot of interest online, there's been a lot of letters from fans"
    Milla Jovovich on Afterlife thanks to doomed

Also, Bits Bytes and Pixels have put up an interesting article where they discuss what characters from the games they would like to see in the movie, and the respective actors who should portray them.

Afterlife Casting Call
    Last edited by A-J; 08-03-2009, 11:25 AM.

i have a question about the Alice pic above.

She is holding a G36 with a grenade launcher on the bottom....does she even use that gun in the first RE movie? I only remember her using a pistol.

Comment

That "Afterlife Casting Call" link made me lawl. I don't understand why people spend the time picking out actors for their imaginary dream script, but whatever.

One thing I liked, however, was the mention of Sheva being played by Karen Dyer if the character were to be in the movie. That would certainly be interesting, and it would almost pique my non-existent interest in seeing the movie, which frightens me, because not watching them saves me so much rage. I never saw the third movie and felt better because of it. Of course, I somehow doubt Sheva would be in the movie, even if Anderson is taking aspects from RE5. I'd love to be wrong, though.

Comment

The movie makes money," she admitted. "If it makes more money than the last one, you'd think that people want to see another one, so we'll do another one. There's been a lot of interest online, there's been a lot of letters from fan
        FUCK THESE PEOPLE.
        PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

'great script t work with'

this means that idiots and explosion enthusiast will love this movie seeing as zombies and RE fans won't. hey maybe this time they'll show sherry getting skull****** by a tyrant and then burn a box of puppies to piss us off I HATE YOU ANDERSON I PRAY THEY KEEP HELL HOT FOR YOU AND YOUR WIFE!!!!!!!!!!

edit: sorry high anxiety, im on antibiotics for a injury and i do not feel well
          Last edited by riderkid; 08-03-2009, 09:06 AM.

Comment

The movie makes money," she admitted. "If it makes more money than the last one, you'd think that people want to see another one, so we'll do another one. There's been a lot of interest online, there's been a lot of letters from fans
            ...where has there been a lot of interest online? I'd actually be interested to see that. And I'm actually terrified by the idea that they get fan mail, ever. On the plus side, though, at least she's honest about the motivation.

Comment

Originally posted by News Bot View Post
              FUCK THESE PEOPLE.
              Is this your new mantra or something?

Comment

Did they actually read the letters sent from fans???

Comment

Letters from fans wanting another movie??? Is that real?

Comment

Hey this one might be good, it is in AMAZING 3.D AFTER ALL WOWWWWWW.
                    But I have a feeling Barry might be in this film and Alice might go for him,Spoiler:

Comment

there is only hope for this movie if it kills off alice els they shouldent even think about making more of them

Comment

Originally posted by Jill Lover View Post
                        Letters from fans wanting another movie??? Is that real?
                        Oh yeah, fans... of Milla.

Comment

I've said this many times. I'm a huge fan of Milla. Many of us here are huge fans of Milla. Just not Anderson or Alice.

Comment

Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                            i have a question about the Alice pic above.

She is holding a G36 with a grenade launcher on the bottom....does she even use that gun in the first RE movie? I only remember her using a pistol.
                            It was the first publicity photo ever released for the first movie... clearly they just set her up in the hallway and gave her one of the Umbrella squad's guns.
                            Last edited by Rombie; 08-03-2009, 07:04 PM.

Comment

FUCK THESE PEOPLE.
                              Is this your new mantra or something?
                              Who knows? He/She's got a point, however blatant it may be.

"The movie makes money," she admitted. "If it makes more money than the last one, you'd think that people want to see another one, so we'll do another one. There's been a lot of interest online, there's been a lot of letters from fans"
                              Milla, I gotta call you on this one - I believe you're full of shit! Nothing against you as a person/actress, but having scouted online through several forums over the years, I have never, ever seen anything positive spoken about the Resident Evil films, unless you count premature fanboys who get retard-strong over your upskirt shots.
                              I'm a blackstar.

Comment

Working...
                              X