No announcement yet.

Leon and Claire are now on Twitter.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

from: I remember my first day........it's all memories........Loen just post his memories about Raccoon City incident
    Spoiler:

Comment

The mental image of Leon or Claire whipping out a Blackberry in the middle of a cutscene to tweet is the best ever.

Comment

This can only mean one thing: They're retconning it so RE2 takes place in 2009. Expect a patch for RE5 not long in the future...

Comment

Ok, @Leon_Darkside, I must admit you've handled it like a pro. So far...
          Oh Claire, don't encourage him =D

Comment

Leon_Darkside: We escaped to a gun store. Unfortunately the owner handed out most of the guns to citizens. Doesn't look like it did them much good.
            I thought that was really interesting. I don't remember anything of the sort being mentioned before, but I like it.

Getting these tweets sent to my phone is really amusing. I look forward to them all day.

Comment

I thought that was really interesting. I don't remember anything of the sort being mentioned before, but I like it.
              Its mentioned in one of the RE2 EX Files.

PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Oh! I recall reading that file, but I so do not remember Kendo mentioning that.

Thanks for that, though.

Comment

Leon_Darkside Made it to the police station. I've lost count of how many I've killed.
                  26 minutes ago from web

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                    I've lost count of how many I've killed.
                    26 minutes ago from web
                    Imagine how his future self would scoff at the fact that this total pales in comparison to the entire Spanish-speaking country he'll lay waste to in just a few years.

Irony, thy name is Leon.

Comment

Leon_Darkside I found this etched into a locker door: XJFUVS it has an apple inscription? Anyone know what this is? FTFTANYPYANH
                      about 1 hour ago from web

Comment

Probably the best tweet yet:

I got chills.

Comment

That text was used in Outbreak somewhere I think. You can see it's from Raymond (from OB file 1).
                          sigpic

Comment

They just tweeted and I thought it was actually a very nice moment. If this happened over the radio in the game I wouldn't really mind....

Leon: Marvin's gone. It seems like every person I meet ends up dead.

Claire: @Leon_Darkside: I'm still here.

Comment

Claire_Darkside: http://twitpic.com/f2lqd - I found this symbol on some papers?
                              Claire_Darkside: Found some more info on that logo: http://projectumbrella.net/articles/Umbrella.
                              Pimping Project Umbrella! A very nice honor.

Comment

Oh shittt! Niiiice. That's awesome for all the P.U. folks around here!

Comment

Working...
                                X