X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dark Biohazard Website Officially Up

http://www.darkbiohazard.com/index.html#2

Orgy of epic poportions

The Story is Really Really good from what i read in the timeline you feel sad reading the words Bravo and Alpha Team were whipped out by B.O.W's sigh wheres the Colt python when they needed it

I like the timeline. I think is more imaginative than the one provided by RE5.
    I'm pretty interested in how this will turn out. Can't wait!

Dead Rising movie... fantastic .

edit: The "Jill Wallpaper" scares the shit out of me. I THINK IT'S FANTASTIC! Dark Biohazard rocks.
    Last edited by Beanovsky Durst; 08-18-2009, 02:54 AM.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Can I officially say that I ejaculated on myself?

Or is that a bit too vulgar? Because I've been looking forward to this for a while...

Comment

Originally posted by WeskerIncarnate View Post
        Can I officially say that I ejaculated on myself?

Or is that a bit too vulgar? Because I've been looking forward to this for a while...
        A bit excesive, but it's justified. I just saw the trailer and the amount of zombies is insane! This can't go wrong, not at all.
        Last edited by Beanovsky Durst; 08-19-2009, 12:15 AM.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Eh, I agree. But yes, I do believe it is justified as well.

Here are some videos that you won't find on Yami's uploads:

1ere partie de la beta du MOD de Dominion.c2keo est le createur des decors 3D de Dark Biohazard.Une fois termine, le MOD sera distribue GRATUITEMENT. Vous au...

-Watch this one first.

2e partie de la beta du MOD de Dominion.c2keo est le createur des decors 3D de Dark Biohazard.Une fois termine, le MOD sera distribue GRATUITEMENT. Vous aure...

Kinda like a brief documentary of the DB mod. Gives insights on the ideas they had for monsters, when they were able to make pre-rendered backgrounds, etc.

Comment

yay finally more info on it

Comment

sweetness, confirm release date plez !

Comment

Great stuff. Truly excellent.
                "I've got 100 cows."
                "Well I've got 104 friends."

Comment

when the game wil be releases ?

Comment

Originally posted by fujin78 View Post
                    when the game wil be releases ?
                    No official date.

Comment

Great videos, Dominion has quite a mind for exploring the RE form.

Comment

Good to see a small update on this. I always said work was still going on. I know it's going to be a while before it'll be released, since it's a free-time project. c2keo has been extremely busy the last few months and won't be able to make any more backgrounds for it until around September hopefully. From what he's told me, this game should be pretty awesome.
                        sigpic

Comment

Sadly there hasn't been a new trailer or new gameplay footage in like a year but I guess that's good I wouldn't want to know everything im playing like in i don't know RE5

Comment

It will be awesome if we have full length FMV movies! The story is actually more believable than the games... man that took a lot to say.
                            My Head-Fi Page

Comment

...an lo! FOR IT WAS GOOD!

Oh goodness me, I want this. Can I swap my copies of RE4 and RE5 for this?

Comment

Working...
                              X