New Darkside Chronicles Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Darkside Chronicles Trailer

A new trailer, almost 3 minutes long, has been released for Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles. It is comprised entirely of cutscene footage, showing new additions to the storylines from both RE2 and CODE: Veronica. Also, people who have been wondering about the return of a certain character in the CODE: Veronica scenario need wonder no longer.

To watch the story-laden trailer, head on over to IGN.

Epic trailer is FUCKING epic. This game's cutscenes look absolutely amazing.

So much was shown! Spoiler:

Oh, and...

Spoiler:

That tease at the end was absolutely perfect. I'm pretty ecstatic right now. I really, really need a Wii.

Now that I think of it, there's one character we know for sure will be in this game(not counting Krauser) that they have not shown yet. And I'm wondering...if they're saving unveiling him for Tokyo Game Show.
    Last edited by Vector; 08-18-2009, 05:43 PM.

Comment

certainly a lot of characters in that trailer .. nice.

Last edited by A-J; 08-18-2009, 05:46 PM.

Comment

^ My one gripe with the trailer. What the hell is up with her ass? It looks like it belongs on a man.

Comment

Regarding the character shown at the end of the trailer (I'm spoiler tagging it just in case some people don't want to know who it is)...

Spoiler:

Comment

This looks amazing!!!! I can not wait for its release now! And to think that we've yet to see any sign of the additional scenarios! :O im salivating!

Comment

Originally posted by Archelon View Post
              Regarding the character shown at the end of the trailer (I'm spoiler tagging it just in case some people don't want to know who it is)...

Spoiler:
              Spoiler:

Comment

what's the point of spoiler tagging when the avatar already gives it away lol
                Last edited by A-J; 08-18-2009, 06:04 PM.

Comment

Good point, I guess. Nonetheless, it's a great avatar.

Comment

He didn't have that avatar when the spoiler tags were posted originally. XD

Comment

Looks absolutely great.

Spotted one plot hole already though, what is Alexander Ashford still doing alive in December 1983? Didn't Alexia experiment on herself only after using her father as a test subject first?
                      "I've got 100 cows."
                      "Well I've got 104 friends."

Comment

Did you guys noticed that Steve is wearing an earring?

Also yay for Chris.
                        Last edited by aris13; 08-18-2009, 06:09 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

Comment

Holy shit!!

Comment

Originally posted by A-J View Post
                              certainly a lot of characters in that trailer .. nice.

Dat ass....

Annette, Sherry, Hunk, Chris... <3 I'm so fucking in love with this game already. I'm glad to see that they are expanding more on the Ashford story line a bit too.

I really just want to hug Sherry....she is so much more depressed now. In the original RE2 she was still a bit spunky and had a bit of optimism. I also hope they dont show too much like they did with RE5. I want Krauser and the new level(s) to stay underwraps. That was one thing I liked about UC...there were a few surprises, even if they weren't exactly that good.

Still though...I'm sure there are going to be some people bitching about one thing or another once the game comes out.
                              sigpic
                              Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Working...
                              X