No announcement yet.

New Darkside Chronicles Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alfred doesn't sound like a feminine Vincent Price this time around it seems. I love the presentation of this.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
      ^ My one gripe with the trailer. What the hell is up with her ass? It looks like it belongs on a man.
      At least when she bent over, she didn't have the reveal that Battleslut Jill had in her crotch area...

Originally posted by Archelon View Post
      Regarding the character shown at the end of the trailer (I'm spoiler tagging it just in case some people don't want to know who it is)...

Spoiler:
      I'm skeptical about that "Claire" that is uttered at the end. It could have just been a snippet from Steve's dialogue, as it was quite faint and sounded nothing like any voice the spoiler-tagged person has ever had. Plus, Claire was coming out of her stupor, so perhaps her hearing was impaired and thus the voice was made to sound distant.

Heck, to me it is barely audible.

But the trailer was a pretty good kick of nostalgia. I still think this game will be underwhelming like the first UC, and people are setting themselves up for disappointment by getting too amped for it....
      Last edited by Jill's Boob; 08-18-2009, 06:50 PM.

Comment

Spoiler:

Getting this from day one. The trailer was fantastic. I want an RE2 CG movie .
        Last edited by Beanovsky Durst; 08-18-2009, 07:01 PM.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Did anybody else notice William's G-capsule looks similar to that of the vials in the movies?

Anyway, I love the trailer. Looks amazing (damn, why does it have to be a rail-shooter!?).

Also, I noticed a few things I just wanted to say:

- I love the redesign of Alexia's tentacle's (if those brown things are her tentacles)

- Anybody else notice Annette looks MUCH more sympathetic

- Spoiler:

- Spoiler:

- Spoiler:

- Spoiler:

- Spoiler:

- ahaha so much I love about that trailer

Also, in my opinion, I don't think this is gonna follow any specific CA/LB or LB/CA. Maybe it'll just be a mish-mash of both.

YAY!!! Now I have something to do with my Wii once it comes out!
          ...lol
          Last edited by Ray; 08-18-2009, 07:11 PM.

Comment

Something else I forgot to mention...thank God they made Sherry's model look more like an actual child than some weird deformed troll-like thing.

This thing (the old model) is frighteningly ugly! It's like Smeagol from those Hobbit movies!

Comment

Wow just amazing. I like to see that they are showing Alexander and I know they had to make some scarfices to story but how it doesn't fuck it up too much like UC did with 3.

Spoiler:

Comment

Spoiler:
                Last edited by kevstah2004; 08-18-2009, 07:46 PM.
                If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

Exciting.

Comment

Look's awesome shame it's rail shooter. Loved the Anette/Birkin scene, it's great how many character's they have shown so far considering there's only been a few trailers.

Comment

i have a ? will we finally see sherry after the RE2 incident or will capcom still stab my balls with a salad fork?

Comment

Originally posted by riderkid View Post
                        i have a ? will we finally see sherry after the RE2 incident or will capcom still stab my balls with a salad fork?
                        I recommend putting on a cup.

Comment

Originally posted by riderkid View Post

We can only hope that questions will be answered but I won't hold my breath.

Comment

holy shit this game is going to rock it looks freaking awsome ( nice ass claire RRRR) xD

Comment

I'm really excited that they ARE going ClaireA/LeonB, I was worried that they wouldn't be able to incorporate it in this game and would thus go with the other direction.

Annette has really shaped to look like a more heroic character this time around and Sherry's new actress/model is really cute. It looks like we can expect a fair amount of cutscenes.

Comment

Looking better every fay, seem it will be a great game! ho... waite... it's an on raile shooter... well, still, it will be nice to "watch as a movie" or something, hehe

Comment

Working...
                                X