No announcement yet.

New Darkside Chronicles Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OOOOOH FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU I just peed with glee.

There was one mfing epic trailer. It looks gorgeous. I love seeing Spoiler:

Steve is such an ass man. Did you see that SMIRK on his face right before the camera change. God I love him so much. And I really like his new VA, especially during those emo scenes. ♥

The Birkins ffffff. William's creepy "Sherrrryyyy?" and I just love the tension between them all. And feel so bad for Sherry, but oh man. After Claire's "keep it for luck" I am just waiting now for some epic future RE project reveal with Sherry wearing that vest or something. b

And okay I fangirlishly screamed at the end because Spoiler:

Oh God this game cannot come out any sooner, I am SO excited.

Comment

This game is going to be so epic, I can't wait!

Comment

I didn't want to be too hyped about this game after Umbrella Chronicles and after I realized they're reusing some Outbreak graphics

But *DAMN*...... That trailer was awesome.

EDIT: Now that I think about it... are they still going with the "Sherry has a sample in her pendant" thing?

It worked in RE2 since her pendant was (unusually) the size of an adult fist. Now it's harder to imagine that there could be sample in that locket...
        Last edited by JcFFx; 08-18-2009, 10:54 PM.

Comment

Wow. Just wow.
          The sheer amount of characters who are being included, and not to mention how much of the plot from 2 and C:V seems to have remained, makes me QUITE happy about this.

Comment

That trailer was amazing!!! I can't get over how great these graphics look on the wii.....even makes me forget that it's an on-rail shooter game. It looked like this trailer was more focused on Claire's story since Ada wasn't shown in any of the cutscenes.

Comment

Only the CG movies are worth the price, Claire design is awesome, can't wait to see Ada

Comment

The amount of effort they are putting into this game is very good, and better than the previous entry, but at the same time it is ashame that all of this work is going into an on-rails shooter. They really should just remake Resident Evil 2, but only time will tell. Code Veronica doesn't really need a remake, since the graphics are still good on the Dreamcast/PS2/GameCube. But, the game might still be a little fun. I like the fact that they have updated the engine. Anyone notice that the blood now splats on the screen when you shoot at an enemy? That is one of the ideas I had suggested early on, and I'm glad to see that Capcom has implemented it.

Why did they show Claire's ass? I mean, she has a nice ass, but in that shot her ass looked horrible. I'm kinda surprised they would show it in a trailer anyway.
                My YouTube Channel - www.youtube.com/user/RetroRain2
                ROM Hacking Forum - acmlm.kafuka.org

Comment

Originally posted by Logical Operand View Post
                  Why did they show Claire's ass? I mean, she has a nice ass, but in that shot her ass looked horrible. I'm kinda surprised they would show it in a trailer anyway.
                  I think the better question is : "Why WOULDN'T they show Claire's ass?"

But in all seriousness, I think it was just fanservice. It did look like Steve was ogling her though.

Comment

They showed Claire's ass for the same reason they dressed Jill in a tubetop and miniskirt in RE3, and Ada in an exotic dress in RE4 -- horny fanboys. Not gonna lie, though...Claire is very hot in the footage we've seen. Although, I think that Alyson Court has as much to do with that as her character model.
                    Last edited by Vector; 08-19-2009, 12:14 AM.

Comment

Months away from a new resident evil game, that means everyone will praise how "awesome" and "epic" it looks in the trailer, watch the cutscenes when it releases, call them awesome that lived up to their expectations then come back a week later and say how disappointed they were. Oh well I guess this might end up being my Wii purchase of the year...you know to justify owning the system.

Comment

That looked beautiful.
                        I can't wait to own it.

Comment

NO ADA????!!?!?!??!?!!
                          WTF!!!!

Anyway, is this a game or another CGI movie? I can't really tell...

Comment

This trailer still hasn't allayed my fears that the gameplay will be utter shit. The cutscenes sure look nice though.
                            In the original CV Steve staring at Claire's ass made him crash the excavator into the poison gas pipe, and draw out an already long game > <. They'd probably just made Steve out to be a perve earlier, and cut that later scene out.
                            Spoiler:

Is it just me or does Spoiler:
                            look like a modified Alyssa from outbreak?

Spoiler:
                            Last edited by TheSelfishGene; 08-19-2009, 03:44 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

one word...WOW!!!!!!
                              Spoiler:

Comment

cutscene wise it looks great but we need more gameplay footage or even a demo? If wii demo's even exist I can't wait for this but i want this now not at winter =(

Comment

Working...
                                X