No announcement yet.

New Darkside Chronicles Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yay for Chris. His model looks excellent, it's like they recycled the remake one but with slightly changes.

bravo for the cutscenes! they're amazingly detailed! Better than the robotic scenes from UC.

EPIC TRAILER!

BSAA Chapter anyone?
    Last edited by Jill Lover; 08-19-2009, 08:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by missvalentine View Post
      Well it's meant to be Leon and Claire's game mainly. And since Barry was cut out of UC, and since Chris would be all alone in his chapter anyways. I assumed or rather hoped he would not make an appearance.
      Things will be rearranged, just like in Umbrella Chronicles. Chris may be alone in one chapter, but Claire will definitely be with him in the last.

Notice the Chris arm in this screenshot. Obviously they are choosing to elminate the locked door that separated Claire and Chris towards the end of the game. Chris and Claire will most likely be partnered up at the very end of the CVX scenario and battle Alexia's final forms together.

Comment

You can even see Chris' green eyes!
        In RE5 he has no eyes at all... because his face is muscled too.

Comment

What do the blue points mean on Annette's bullets?

Comment

Alfred's bleeding here. So this is after he was shot down by Steve and before Alexia's awakening. I wouldn't be suprised if that "musical box"/"snow ball" (dunno what is the proper definition in English >_>) unlocks Alexia's chamber.

Comment

I wouldn't be suprised if that "musical box"/"snow ball" (dunno what is the proper definition in English >_>) unlocks Alexia's chamber.
              Would be better if that button thing releases Nosferatu, and Alexia still wakes up on her own, that just makes her seem more powerful.

Comment

I think Claire's ass should be the final boss of the game.
                My YouTube Channel - www.youtube.com/user/RetroRain2
                ROM Hacking Forum - acmlm.kafuka.org

Comment

Originally posted by A-J View Post
                  Would be better if that button thing releases Nosferatu, and Alexia still wakes up on her own, that just makes her seem more powerful.
                  Looking at the room he's in, it would make sense if that was what happened.

Comment

Originally posted by Logical Operand View Post
                    I think Claire's ass should be the final boss of the game.
                    Tap "X" rapidly to tap that ass.
                    Last edited by DarkMemories; 08-19-2009, 10:42 AM.
                    A man chooses...a slave obeys.

Comment

Originally posted by Darinl1979 View Post
                      Oh well I guess this might end up being my Wii purchase of the year...you know to justify owning the system.
                      Don't do it...ah, nevermind, you already own the system. I personally bought a Wii for REUC, and boy do I regret that. Especially since then the Wii has remained mostly unused.

And I'm one of the few who don't hate REUC.

Didn't wanna watch the trailer, to many spoilers.
                      How? These are all events that already took place in previous RE games.

Chris being in this put a damper on my day, and somewhat depressed me when I read it. Not happy about it at all. Chris was just in RE5, he's to overexposed. I think this game should be exclusively Leon and Claire. I mean UC Was exclusively Jill and Chris. So why does Chris get an appearance in DSC too. It just pisses me off.

I hope Jill and Rebecca get appearances too know, there is still a 4th scenario for them to appear in.
                      How does the sight of Chris, who IS in RECV after all, make you depressed? And you do realize the hypocrisy in your statement, right? It has already been pointed out by SelfishGene and Smiley, but I will add to it:

You absolutely would not think that anything would be wrong with Jill being in REDSC, even though she was just in RE5 (and MvC2, and REmake Wii, and an alternate costume in Wii Love Golf, and RE3 *coming soon to PSN*, and a billion other things) but since it is Chris, he is suddenly "overexposed?"

I honestly don't understand how you're pissed off that Chris - who, again, WAS in RECV - is making an appearance in the REDSC portion of REVC.

C'mon, be logical. Por favor?

-------------------------------------------

Oh, and hooray for Chris's RECV CG model no longer looking like a Korean pop star!
                      Last edited by Jill's Boob; 08-19-2009, 10:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by A-J View Post
                        Yeah if Alexia awaken's because both her brother and father die at the same time it whould be a more powerful moment she whould be well pissed off to me that whould be a more epic moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Sephiroth View Post
                          Yeah if Alexia awaken's because both her brother and father die at the same time it whould be a more powerful moment she whould be well pissed off to me that whould be a more epic moment.
                          Wouldn't work really, considering in the original game she felt both of them inept and beneath her.
                          It was coincidential she woke up at the same time Alfred died I thought.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSelfishGene View Post
                            Spoiler:
                            I'm pretty sure that's actually supposed to be part of Spoiler:
                            And if that's the case then I'm damned well hoping for a T-078 Battle that DOESN'T make me rage.

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_Chris View Post
                              DSC will have only 3 scenarios and Chris was playable character in cVX so he must be in the game!! this game is called DAEKSIDE Chronicles not Leon/Claire chronicles
                              Well we dnt really know yet but there could be more scenarios.

Comment

Nice trailer. But I really want to see Ada and Annette fight.

Comment

Working...
                                X