Resident Evil 4 - Progenitor Virus Trailer in 640x368

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil 4 - Progenitor Virus Trailer in 640x368

I decided to release some stuff and well this ones a good candidate. I bought a dvd off Yahoo Japan which was from a Capcom tade show? It has on it the 3.5 trailer in dvd resolution. It ended up for something around $50.00 but I was determined to get it and did. So now I present it to you guys in its glorious full resolution (with a small watermark )!

You'll need an X264 decoder or VLC Media Player to view the video.

[SIZE="4"]DOWNLOAD[/SIZE]

Excellent. All we need is the full resolution version of the hookman version trailer; maybe they'll throw us a bone and include that in the anniversary DVD. I'm pushing it now, but hey, one can only hope.

Comment

Expect another treat soon *heads to sleep*

Comment

Possibly THREE treats today!

Weskers Report in its full glory is being uploaded right now. Im encoding a BetaCam SP tape which contains retail footage (and some beta) mixed in with the live action stuff to promote the game. The second half of it contains WIP images like "RE2 LOGO HERE" "PRE SALE INFO HERE". The tape was bought by Krieg on ebay, and then traded to Mark and then Mark sent it off to me for free so all credit goes to Mark and Krieg on this one. I simply sent it off to Hollywood to get it into a format I can rip. Its a Sales Video and obviously it wasnt meant for public viewing at least in its current state.

After that the 5 minute 3.5 footage may be coming today with translations of the area's Leon checks!

Comment

This trailer is very nice, but there's nothing too amazing about it. I've seen it before when my friend download some years ago.

Comment

Working...
          X