User Rankings?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• User Rankings?

Is there is a page on this site where it lists the various user rankings? (I.E #03 Larva).
    I was curious what they all were. I looked all over the site, sorry if I am blatantly missing it.

Thanks so much.
    sigpic

here you go good sir.

Comment

Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
      Thank you very much!
      sigpic

Comment

Thanks, nemesiswontdie. I was wondering this for a while, too. I always wanted to see 'em all in order. :3

Comment

np guys though i have no idea how to get Dewey or Gelzer

Comment

Probably 4,000 and 5,000 posts, respectively. Just a guess.

Comment

I'll be adding more soon, so you guys can rank up. Spencer will probably be the top dog next to Dewey and Gelzer, so expect him to disappear from your profile pages

Comment

thats fine with me

god i hope im not jill...

Comment

Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                  thats fine with me

god i hope im not jill...
                  I hope I am. I want that rank permanently.

Dot are you going to add all the RE characters list we made a while back to the rankings soon?

Comment

In the purpose of fairness, I demand that all users over 2,500 post's be retconned to Zero.
                    As it'll make me feel better *having not spammed the crap out of the board to obtain such high posting figures*.

That is all :p.

Comment

Originally posted by The Dude View Post
                      As it'll make me feel better *having not spammed the crap out of the board to obtain such high posting figures*.
                      haha ZING!

I approve of this idea!

Comment

In the purpose of fairness, I demand that all users over 2,500 post's be retconned to Zero.

That is all :p.
                        If that's what you want, then go for it. I could really give a rat's ass about my post count. Reset my post count to zero and see if I care. I don't post for the sake of posting and LEVELING UP, and I don't post one- or two-line spam messages either, so I think your comment was pretty ignorant and broad.

Comment

Ya know, you can protest a bit TOO much.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                            If that's what you want, then go for it. I could really give a rat's ass about my post count. Reset my post count to zero and see if I care. I don't post for the sake of posting and LEVELING UP, and I don't post one- or two-line spam messages either, so I think your comment was pretty ignorant and broad.
                            1) It was a joke
                            2) This is a messageboard, not real life.
                            3) Grow up.

The lesson endeth here.

Comment

Couldn't tell if it was a joke or not, but I just don't think I should be grouped with some of the real spammers on the site just because I have a high post count. I'm not saying you singled me out, but like I said, your comment was broad. Saying that everyone with more than 2,500 posts are spammers is somewhat valid I guess...but not true in my case.

This is a messageboard, not real life.
                              I'm not one of the people you should be telling that to.

Comment

Working...
                              X