No announcement yet.

User Rankings?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You touch my post count, I touch you in a bad way. You'll need one of those dolls for the court room.

What? I need something hinge my incredibly huge ego on.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
      You touch my post count, I touch you in a bad way.
      At first I thought...late night, sneaky uncle bad way. Then I read the rest of your post and realized it was more along the lines of a mobster with a baseball bat bad way.
      sigpic
      Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Either is a valid possibility. It depends which will leave the most hideous and long lasting scars. Emotional or physical, I'm happy either way.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosetta Mist View Post
          At first I thought...late night, sneaky uncle bad way. Then I read the rest of your post and realized it was more along the lines of a mobster with a baseball bat bad way.
          Your first thought was correct.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
            Either is a valid possibility. It depends which will leave the most hideous and long lasting scars. Emotional or physical, I'm happy either way.
            What if said person likes being touched in a bad way? Like myself. Not by you, of course. I'm a taken lady.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosetta Mist View Post
              Haha, this kid I used to play COD4 with, his PSN ID was "Friendly_Uncle." Good times.

Back on topic, though...I really wouldn't mind getting touched right now.
              It's been a long two and a half weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                Couldn't tell if it was a joke or not, but I just don't think I should be grouped with some of the real spammers on the site just because I have a high post count. I'm not saying you singled me out, but like I said, your comment was broad. Saying that everyone with more than 2,500 posts are spammers is somewhat valid I guess...but not true in my case.

I'm not one of the people you should be telling that to.
                1) Yes it was a sarcastic comment and a broad generalisation.
                You're on the ball today for noticing that though! Good job
                2) I wasn't singling anyone out at all, however you're the only one who reacted in negative fashion, relax guy.
                3) If you didn't think it applied to you, you should have just ignored the comment really.

P.S. The thought of Darkmoon with that manly beard going after anyone in such a way is enough incentive to leave post counts alone :p.

Back on Topic.

Comment

Originally posted by The Dude View Post
                  1) Yes it was a sarcastic comment and a broad generalisation.
                  You're on the ball today for noticing that though! Good job
                  C'mon, Dude, don't get snooty with me. Snooty? Snotty. Snotty!?

2) I wasn't singling anyone out at all, however you're the only one who reacted in negative fashion, relax guy.
                  I'm not your guy, buddy.

P.S. The thought of Darkmoon with that manly beard going after anyone in such a way is enough incentive to leave post counts alone :p.
                  My reaction was the exact opposite.

Comment

Originally posted by missvalentine View Post
                    I hope I am. I want that rank permanently.

it wont happen.

Comment

I hope Kendo is one of the highest ranks there is. He and Dario Rossi should be way up there, above even the series' main characters.

Comment

I agree Kendo ranking would be great!

Comment

Oh! And how could I forget the truck driver from the beginning of RE2? He should be up there as well.

Although...I don't really know what his name would be. The 'Why'd he bite me?' Truck Driver, perhaps.

Comment

na lol. How about Marvin?

....JUST GO! *points gun*

but really it would probably just be the main characters of the series

Comment

In the purpose of fairness, I demand that all users over 2,500 post's be retconned to Zero.
                              As it'll make me feel better *having not spammed the crap out of the board to obtain such high posting figures*.

That is all :p.

Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                              it wont happen.
                              I know, but it would be cool if we could have ranks pinned and stickied. I would want Nemesis on my rank all the time. Or if RE characters does happen, Jill as my rank all the time.

Also Kendo and stuff should be low, there not that great. I don't see all the fuss about the truck driver either. It's just bad voice acting. And nothing as funny or awesome as RE1's voice acting.
                              Last edited by missvalentine; 08-25-2009, 05:03 PM.

Comment

if you couldnt tell we were joking about the RE2 truck driver.

Comment

Working...
                                X