Translated Biohazard 3.5 5 minute footage at 568 x 448

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Translated Biohazard 3.5 5 minute footage at 568 x 448

The final video for now is the famed Biohazard 3.5 (hookman) 5 minute footage. I've taken the liberty of having our translator Bjorn translate the text that pops up while Leon investigates the house. You dont need anything to view them, as they are hard coded into the video itself. Enjoy and be warry of any "Silver Coin of Bloods" you might find as the dolls dont take kindly to you taking em !

MPEG4 eh? The quality is comparable to the original 300MB file.

No matter how many times I watch this, it makes my "bloods" boils a wee bit. Just adds to the irony that Kamiya's desire to make the series into pure action came true, at the hands of the man who didn't like that direction

But dolls... marionettes.. I likey

Comment

now this is some cool shit

Comment

I wonder if there's a code to make the marionette enemeies in DMC really small ?

Comment

WOW! Great to finally see this in good quality.

This was a really nice treat and the subtitles were done great..props to Bjorn for translation. Thanks, Dot!
          If you read this, you wasted five seconds of your life.

Comment

You guys are having fun ;) Results from yesterday:
            Code:
            Dead Rising	- 296
            Hunk Escape	- 82
            Progenitor		- 32
            Hunk Vs Krauser	- 34
            About 8% bandwidth used
            Last edited by Ice[DDZ]; 08-08-2006, 11:44 PM.

Comment

I want this game... It looks gorgeous even though it's full 3D
              As always, VERY Devil May Cry, but who cares??? Hehe.

Also, I thought THIA.net had basicly "unlimited" bandwidth, or was there a set one and I just don't recall? If so, how much is it set at?
              Last edited by Ice[DDZ]; 08-08-2006, 11:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                The final video for now is the famed Biohazard 3.5 (hookman) 5 minute footage. I've taken the liberty of having our translator Bjorn translate the text that pops up while Leon investigates the house. You dont need anything to view them, as they are hard coded into the video itself. Enjoy and be warry of any "Silver Coin of Bloods" you might find as the dolls dont take kindly to you taking em !

Impossible to download... U_U
                I'm looking for Resident Evil 3.5 (BioHazard 4 "Progenitor" and "Hallucination"-"Hookman" Version) or scans, articles! Resident Evil 1.5 release info = http://www.bioflames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3328

Comment

Of course, the link is 5 years old lol

Comment

Working...
                  X