Leon/Claire Twitter Secret Codes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leon/Claire Twitter Secret Codes

On Twitter, the "official capcom" Claire and Leon have been posting about an apple logo next to little passphrases and stating they need help figuring them out.

Here are all the examples:

Claire:

Found another code and apple carved into a desk: FRL93E3AETXF. I need help figuring out what the hell this is.

This code along with an apple logo were displayed on one of the computer screens at the police station: XN7KEYXR9XW4.

Leon:

Again, graffiti on the wall with some sort of apple code: HP64RLYFKPM6

I found this etched into a locker door: XJFUVS it has an apple inscription? Anyone know what this is? FTFTANYPYANH

Is this some kind of contest? Or hint of some kind of thing we will find in the game? What do you all think?

I have absolutely no clue but good eye I'll have to look into it.
    "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
    Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

Leon and Claire have twitters? The world really is coming to an end

Comment

Could be redeem codes for something, not Wii Download Tickets, though...

Apple might be the keyword?

I tried YouTube video links, but they were not that...

Comment

They are Apple iTunes store reedeem codes. I know Capcom Unity have given some redeem codes for the iPhone versions of RE4 and RE Degeneration. I tried to win some with no luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Project Omega View Post
            They are Apple iTunes store reedeem codes. I know Capcom Unity have given some redeem codes for the iPhone versions of RE4 and RE Degeneration. I tried to win some with no luck.
            They've been giving out a couple of Marvel vs Capcom 2 PSN and XBLA codes via their Facebook group too (+a few via the PlayStation blog and such)

Wonder what these were for... RE4 or Degeneration?
            Soundtracks?

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
              They've been giving out a couple of Marvel vs Capcom 2 PSN and XBLA codes via their Facebook group too (+a few via the PlayStation blog and such)

Wonder what these were for... RE4 or Degeneration?
              Soundtracks?
              Damn i could use MVC2 for XBLA right now

Comment

Originally posted by Project Omega View Post
                Where do you enter the codes?

Comment

Just tried entering them in iTunes. Apparently they're a one-time thing as it said all the codes were already used, so if you get the tweet, you'd better enter it into iTunes really fast.

Comment

Mysterious…*Leon should get a facebook, I have no Twitter account ;)
                    Last edited by HenrySoren; 08-25-2009, 04:29 AM.

Comment

Hmm... I wonder what those downloads were. Probably just some crappy background music that's going to be in the game.

Comment

Originally posted by rewak View Post
                        Leon and Claire have twitters? The world really is coming to an end
                        I concur.

Comment

Working...
                        X