Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Favourite Resident Evil Character (No Jill drama)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favourite Resident Evil Character (No Jill drama)

Remade the poll that turned into a brawl in the other topic. Post your favourite RE character here (male or female).
    Chris
    14.29%
    Claire
    11.43%
    Jill
    20.00%
    Rebecca
    2.86%
    Leon
    10.00%
    Barry
    7.14%
    Wesker
    14.29%
    Ada
    7.14%
    Alexia
    2.86%
    Other (please state in post).
    10.00%

Chris is NO.1 for me, Wesker and Leon are close by
    Last edited by Dark_Chris; 08-31-2009, 05:08 AM.
    Spoiler:

Comment

Jill Valentine.

I don't know why you locked the other topic though. There was a small debate and a few random insults, nothing more than any other topic. I think just handing out an infraction would be good enough. And why include male characters. The previous topic was females only.

Seems if no one can do this properly Ill do it myself. I'm making two topics, one for Males, one for Females.

Comment

Because there is no point in having a topic simply for one gender. Seriously, what the hell? Why have one for male and one for female? That's just stupid. I locked it, I warned everyone to knock off the dumb behaviour but no one would. It was obvious from the minute the topic was made it was going to be more Jill drama, and if it was left open, the arguing would have continued. It's not fair to simply have one gender in a poll, just because you prefer female characters. It's pointless to have 3 polls for the same subject.

Comment

I don't see how it's unfair. I would like to see who the favorite female character is, and who the favorite male character is.

It's not being sexist or anything. Just curious as to which is everyone's favorite male and female characters.

I had no idea Ada was so popular, on previous polls she always scored low, with males eliminated she got pretty high. Maybe the same will happen with a male only poll.

So yeah I'm gonna go ahead and make it now, I think there is a good enough reason too.

Comment

Originally posted by missvalentine View Post
            So yeah I'm gonna go ahead and make it now, I think there is a good enough reason too.
            Take the chip off your shoulder. A moderator just said there's no need for it and you're going to do it anyway? I see the banned topic getting an update shortly...

Favourite character...Wesker, despite the total character assassination in RE5.

Comment

I don't see how it's unfair. I would like to see who the favorite female character is, and who the favorite male character is.

It's not being sexist or anything. Just curious as to which is everyone's favorite male and female characters.

I had no idea Ada was so popular, on previous polls she always scored low, with males eliminated she got pretty high. Maybe the same will happen with a male only poll.

Count the votes in this poll or previous polls for the same topic then. No need to make two separate topics, and the previous topic was locked to give people a chance to cool off. This isn't the place to discuss this either, if you have any more queries/complaints feel free to PM either myself or Dot50Cal. (The only reason Ada scored highly in the previous topic was because the subject line was "your favourite femme fatale". Ada is the stereotypical femme fatale so of course she will score the highest.)

My favourite character is, obviously, Alexia. My favourite protagonist is Jill, pre-REmake.
              Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 08-31-2009, 07:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Stu View Post
                Take the chip off your shoulder. A moderator just said there's no need for it and you're going to do it anyway? I see the banned topic getting an update shortly...
                What? Where? All I see are Alexia's opinions. If she says I think CVX Is better than everything, does that mean we all follow her or we get banned?

I'm not a sheep. There was a perfectly good reason for the topic, and now it's locked, good going Alexia.

Wesker was ruined in RE5. I think he was only good in his appearances in the mansion or before.

Originally posted by Alexia_Ashford View Post
                Count the votes in this poll or previous polls for the same topic then. No need to make two separate topics, and the previous topic was locked to give people a chance to cool off. This isn't the place to discuss this either, if you have any more queries/complaints feel free to PM either myself or Dot50Cal. (The only reason Ada scored highly in the previous topic was because the subject line was "your favourite femme fatale". Ada is the stereotypical femme fatale so of course she will score the highest.)

My favourite character is, obviously, Alexia. My favourite protagonist is Jill, pre-REmake.
                Ill take it to PM then.
                Last edited by missvalentine; 08-31-2009, 07:14 AM.

Comment

Tell me alexia how is it pointless to have separate poll between female characters and male characters, I don't see anything wrong with it or does it break the rules. Its not pointless, its to find out who is a better female character through peoples votes, I never had the idea of a male character poll but mine? An argument started in my poll then why not warn the people who started the argument rather than locking my topic? I want dot to judge this.

Comment

What? Where? All I see are Alexia's opinions. If she says I think CVX Is better than everything, does that mean we all follow her or we get banned?

I'm not a sheep. There was a perfectly good reason for the topic, and now it's locked, good going Alexia.

Wesker was ruined in RE5. I think he was only good in his appearances in the mansion or before.
                    I'd love for you to quote me where I've made a thread about CV, Alexia or derailed a topic because of overzealous worship of Alexia. There is no reason for the topic, it's spam and completely pointless. Of course locking the topic was my decision, that's part of being a moderator, you can't moderate without making decisons, otherwise there's no point in being there as you'd never do anything; you have to respect my decision and not remake the topic again. That is why your infraction was issued. I will now re-iterate again, any further complaints or queries, PM me or Dot50Cal. Stop derailing this thread as well.

I want dot to judge this.
                    He already has. He locked the re-made topic and issued missv an infraction. And about giving people a warning first;

Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 08-31-2009, 07:22 AM.

Comment

What you need to realise (again, dragging him into things that have been dealt with) Dot entrusts the likes of Alexia to make these sorts of decisions. Emma made the decision, deal with it. Running to Dot (and that's all you're doing) is like running to Mummy because your Daddy said no.

Just move on, or this one will get locked too.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Stu View Post
                        What you need to realise (again, dragging him into things that have been dealt with) Dot entrusts the likes of Alexia to make these sorts of decisions. Emma made the decision, deal with it. Running to Dot (and that's all you're doing) is like running to Mummy because your Daddy said no.

Just move on, or this one will get locked too.
                        Look it's unnecessary to say things like that, you're just stirring up more s***.

Best we just forget the mishmash of before and see how this poll gets on although most of us already know who's going to top it.

Comment

Personally, i just think it's breaking down into simple terms.

Comment

Back on-topic!

IMO Leon is the best in the RE series! Re4 and Degeneration will have a word with you!

Comment

Originally posted by Swagger View Post
                              Back on-topic!

IMO Leon is the best in the RE series! Re4 and Degeneration will have a word with you!
                              I preferred Leon in RE2 when he was just a rookie cop before he turned into a super agent. He seemed to have more emotion back then, now he just seems devoid of any and is like some sort of Terminator.

Comment

Working...
                              X