New Darkside Chronicles Gameplay Footage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Darkside Chronicles Gameplay Footage

Gamespot has posted two new gameplay trailers for Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles. One shows new footage from the CODE: Veronica scenario, and the second shows new footage from the RE2 scenario.

CODE: Veronica scenario gameplay footage.

RE2 scenario gameplay footage.

Thanks to JcFFx.

The CV scenario looks really impressive. I like how Alfred is playing games with them.

Comment

The RE2 scenario is looking superb as well. It's awesome how you can get knocked into a pit during the G Baby boss fight only for it to attempt to vomit on you from above. (It also grabs you and tries to do the same up and personal. lol) good stuff Capcom.

Comment

Looking good! I dunno if I should keep watching these trailers as much as I do. At least the mystery scenario is under wraps.

Kudos CAVIA!
        Last edited by Pikminister; 09-02-2009, 10:05 PM.
        Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
        sigpic

Comment

Nice to see new gameplay videos of environments that haven't been previewed much.

Claire and Steve interact with Hunters this time around. Hmm...

I like the funhouse atmosphere in the CVX scenario. It's a nice addition and very Alfred-esque. Glad they managed to add that without changing too much of the original environment.

Since Claire and Steve are together when they encounter the first Bandersnatch, I guess we won't get any Matrix-style Steve jumping through the window and declaring he's Claire's knight in shining armor. I guess, in the end, that's fine, but I always enjoyed laughing at that scene.

lol @ 3:10 on the second video. Sherry just runs right through that zombie.

Hmm, so when Claire and Leon finally manage to talk to Sherry, we don't even get a proper cutscene to introduce her. That's a little... disappointing. But, on the plus side, it at least looks like we're getting some pretty lengthy cutscenes since quite a bit happens between the time they go down the elevator and when they start the boss battle with the G-mutant. I'm guessing that's where we're going to meet Chief Irons for the first time, as previewed in the last trailer that came out.

A lot of pros and cons, but I'm still looking forward to this game like crazy.

Comment

I loved the CV video. Seriously, Kill House? Fun house for psychos! I love it shows the insane genius of the Ashfords to create things like that, yet reflects on the childish mentalities at the same time.

And the RE2 one, oh man that was some jumping on the tables at the start there. Awesome.

Comment

...How exactly did Claire get out of that pit?

Comment

I really enjoy how inside the RPD it's this quiet atmosphere that constantly gets interrupted, whereas outside it's erratic (the PA message and siren). Though I still think the G-Imago doesn't look pathetic enough, the G-roach pit made me squirm a little. As did the CVX spiders, easily the most repulsive ones to date

Comment

lol funny to see Sherry go straight through the zombie. That has to be fixed!

Comment

I like the RE2 gameplay more the boss fight was pritty good as well I caint wait to see more of RE2 of couse CV was just as good.
                    Last edited by Sephiroth; 09-03-2009, 05:07 AM.

Comment

I'm refusing to watch any gameplay and trailers at the moment because i don't want the game being ruined like RE5 and (to a lesser extent) Umbrella Chronicles were. I think Capcom released too much media for those game prior to release so it'd be nice to have some surprises when i playthrough.

Think the last trailer i saw was about two months ago.

Comment

With the release about 3 months away, I'm convinced this game is going to be as bad as UC. Boring interludes between repetitive shooting sequences.
                        sigpic

Comment

Well I have my hopes that The Darkside Chronicles will be much better too UC I think it will be.

Comment

This is coming along very well.
                            Impressive graphics for a Wii game, though this is on a small resolution video, I wonder how the textures will look on a big plasma TV..Will be interesting to see =]

Comment

The chiefs room looks realllllllly spooky, I'm definitely playing this game in the dark !

Comment

Working...
                              X