Capcom's TGS 2009 Portal : New Darkside Scenario Teased

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Capcom's TGS 2009 Portal : New Darkside Scenario Teased

Capcom have opened their TGS 2009 web portal. As of right now they have Darkside Chronicles, Lost Planet and a few more games listed on it but more games like Dead Rising 2 should be added as well. On their TGS Theater page they're running a brief teaser for Darkside Chronicles which shows a new scenario set in a lush jungle environment which will be properly revealed at the show. This could be the rumored South American scenario featuring Krauser.

Capcom TGS 2009 Portal
    Last edited by A-J; 09-03-2009, 03:42 AM.

OHHH SNAP.

Honestly, I'm excited. I can't wait to learn and see moar about this scenario.

Interesting "preview." Can't tell if that's Leon walking, but we'll learn in time.

Comment

It's probably the Amazon jungle.

So it make take place in Brazil or some other neighboring country.

(my bet is Brazil... but since Capcom doesn't officially set their RE games in a real country... maybe not.)
      Last edited by Pikminister; 09-03-2009, 03:51 AM.
      Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
      sigpic

Comment

Looks like Leon to me.

Comment

Hard to say who that could be. It sort of looks like Krausers uniform from RE4, but the guy wearing it doesn't look as bulky as him. I'm guessing Leon too for now.

Comment

You know... I still have this sick twisted dream involving one of the Darkside Chronicles scenarios suddenly going all Dino Crisis on us.... Boy... a man sure can dream! (Even if that's unlikely and stuff... I'm sure that what we'll get will be nice... Hopefully we wont have Krauser pulling an Umbrella Chronicles Wesker on us, though... or, actually, maybe we should wish for that... I haven't had such a good laugh from RE dialog in years)
            Last edited by Carnivol; 09-03-2009, 05:46 AM.

Comment

I don't like the idea of playing in a jungle, I hope that is only a cutscene and not a playable level.

Comment

As much as I hate Krauser, I can't wait for this scenario.

Comment

Ha I nver thought the scenario whould be set in a jungle I caint wait to see how this will turn out.

Comment

There will be a lot of places for those monsters to sneak up and ambush you I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by djepic112 View Post
                      Looks like Leon to me.
                      Same to me ;)

Comment

Originally posted by TheAncient View Post
                        Same to me ;)
                        If this guy is Leon, does it look to anyone else like he's cut his hair and is wearing a cap? Just wondering.
                        A man chooses...a slave obeys.

Comment

Wow, now I'm really interested in seeing Leon's character model for the South American scenario. It seems like his wardrobe will be more military and less...emo/Edward Cullen. This excites me. Let's just pray for less one-liners this time around.

Comment

yeah he have a cap and by the way it looks GREAT..........!!!!!!!
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Pikminister View Post
                              It's probably the Amazon jungle.

So it make take place in Brazil or some other neighboring country.

(my bet is Brazil... but since Capcom doesn't officially set their RE games in a real country... maybe not.)
                              Real countries, fictional cities/towns:

RE0, RE1, RE2, RE3 - Raccoon City @USA
                              RE4 - Rural part of SPAIN.
                              RE5 - Kijuju, AFRICA (well, continent in this case ).

On topic:

ZOMBIES + JUNGLE = WIN. Don't care it's on rails. Plus I really want to see Krauser back. I really liked him on RE4 (riot shield on), he was pure badass.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Working...
                              X