Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you listening to now/your music taste?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love the Mechanical Animals album,not one bad song on there.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

I like the whole concept album thing (Mechanical Animals being the 2nd installment of the story)

Comment

Bonus Arrange/Endless Zero~Eljen Wien Mix by remix by DJ. Sandou (I think, I can't really be bothered to translate the booklet at the moment) in the DEMENTO Original Sound Track.

Absolutely amazing soundtrack with bit of an interesting composition on the overall, and the bonus remixes/arrangements are great - there's nothing that I can say bad about this soundtrack aside from wishing that there were a few more remixes and included the sound effects like some of the older Capcom soundtracks. I haven't been able to stop listening to it since it finally arrived.
      Last edited by Enetirnel; 09-16-2009, 02:55 AM.
      sigpic
      Non-blurry Signature Version
      Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

Originally posted by GuardhouseMusic View Post
        I like the variety in your music taste, though some of those bands I don't like. The La's though, great choice

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LURvVxSZl4
        cheers and yea i love the La's My dad got me into them when i was ten good times

Comment

Nothing Else Matter by Metallica

Comment

There's this Swedish band, Club 8 that I enjoy . Influenced by some of my favorite bands, such as The Smiths and Felt, this tune has a high-noted heavily produced sugary pop sound, though the band goes through sound changes quite a bit. That plus a female singer

Club 8 - Whatever You Want

Comment

Tease by The Medic Droid.

Comment

Mary Elizabeth McGlynn & Akira Yamaoka- You're Not Here (with clips of the SH film).

This tune is dear to me because it reminds me of stuff I listen to, mainly the guitars I can hear in a post-punk setting.

Comment

I've been listening to new releases by...

Thrice
                  Porcupine Tree
                  LoveLikeFire
                  Stomacher

Comment

That track is pure, pure win. But then Silent Hill music is.

Same as Yoko Kanno - just love Cyberbird.

My normal music tastes are so varied I couldn't list them at all, because I appreciate all genres, but if I say I love Girls Aloud, and Paramore, and Editors, and Foo Fighters, and Calvin Harris, and Jay Z. It should give a broad idea of how varied I am.
                    http://www.projectumbrella.net The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium
                    http://twitter.com/STARS_TyranT
                    Review and contributor for www.thexbutton.co.uk

Comment

Girls Aloud? Pfft.

*they're not my secret guilty pleasure, not at all.*

Comment

Less Talk More Rokk - Freezepop

I remember when I first heard this song, I has just heard about Guitar Hero II 'cause my brother brought it home, and I just fell in love with it. And with that, I fell in love with Freezepop. Freezepop forever!

Comment

Originally posted by Canas Renvall View Post
                          Less Talk More Rokk - Freezepop

I remember when I first heard this song, I has just heard about Guitar Hero II 'cause my brother brought it home, and I just fell in love with it. And with that, I fell in love with Freezepop. Freezepop forever!
                          That's just weird. I'm listening to the exact same song Canas!

I knew about Freezepop for a while, but anyway great song.

I have such a varied music taste though, it doesn't really surprise me. But, Less Talk More Rokk is something I do listen to fairly often still.
                          Last edited by Enetirnel; 09-23-2009, 09:41 AM.
                          sigpic
                          Non-blurry Signature Version
                          Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

Paramore posted their new album 'Brand New Eyes' in its entirety on their website, http://www.paramore.net/ , before it gets released next Tuesday. I'm pretty 'meh' on what I've heard so far. I was hoping for some more maturation out of this album and I haven't gotten it yet.
                            Last edited by Vector; 09-23-2009, 02:52 PM.

Comment

I'm liking it, but it's more of a grower atm.

Riot is a hell of a bar to reach though. Not a track out of place on that one.
                              http://www.projectumbrella.net The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium
                              http://twitter.com/STARS_TyranT
                              Review and contributor for www.thexbutton.co.uk

Comment

Just finished it. Unimpressed thus far, but I need to give it a few more listens. My favorite track so far is 'Playing God.'

EDIT: Then again, 'All I Wanted' is pretty sweet also. It's the only song on the album where Hayley really BELTS. She never does it enough.
                                Last edited by Vector; 09-23-2009, 03:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X