Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you listening to now/your music taste?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've been stuck on Gravity from A Perfect Circle for the past 2 days. Such a peaceful song that actually has a good meaning behind it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trent View Post
      The Lonely Island - I just had Sex.

This song is hilarious. It kind of reminds me of myself (except the crying part, what the hell), hahaha.

Do not get misguided, I don't usually listen to Akon.
      its alright i guess. it sounds like they're just trying repeat the success they had with Dick In A Box/ Jizz In My Pants.
      Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

• Judas Priest-Turbo Lover
        sigpic
        "So many assholes, so few bullets." - Duke Nukem

Comment

• My Favorite Game - The Cardigans

Comment

• Originally posted by Branden_Lucero View Post
            its alright i guess. it sounds like they're just trying repeat the success they had with Dick In A Box/ Jizz In My Pants.
            Now if they only removed the sex organ from the song I would be happy. I don't understand the hip about that. The same happens in Katy Perry's Peacock, it's really ridiculous.
            Freedom of Information.

Comment

• Mrs. Robinson - Simon and Garfunkel

Comment

• Lo Fi Epic - Embracing the Afterlife remix

Neat remix by the artist of the song himself.

The start bit... well, this is all I can say for it.

sigpic
                Non-blurry Signature Version
                Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• Pulp - This is Hardcore.

Got a copy at a 2nd hand store for $2. Heard good things about it. Really enjoy it. Glad I got it.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Enetirnel View Post
                    The start bit... well, this is all I can say for it.

Scott Pilgrim vs. The World comes to mind?
                    Freedom of Information.

Comment

• Till I Collapse - Eminem
                      "Admit it, you're going to miss this ass" - Chloe Frazer

Comment

• Originally posted by Trent View Post
                        Scott Pilgrim vs. The World comes to mind?
                        *Sighs* Somewhat, however I was being too lazy to go and start Mass Effect 2 up to go and grab screens of the bars and do some actual editing.

I chose that one, because I thought the design was ironic with the Collector's in-game and the colours worked too. Did it because at the start of the remix, you hear "ASSUMING CONTROL OF THIS RAVE" which gave me bit of a chuckle to be honest.

Not only that, but in the general range of newer things lately only Scott Pilgrim vs. The World and the Mass Effect games have made me laugh my ass off. So yes, it does come to mind.

Anyway, at the moment I'm listening to Reckoner by Radiohead. I can't find this one version of it that really just had the vocals, some modified beats to it... I know EB had it on their October 2008 in-store music but could never find out which mix it was, because right after it I had to listen to Pokerface drilled into my head. DX
                        Last edited by Enetirnel; 02-20-2011, 06:16 AM.
                        sigpic
                        Non-blurry Signature Version
                        Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• Morrissey - That's How People Grow Up
                          sigpic

Comment

• theory of a deadman- bad girlfriend
                            the death cannot die....

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Jill4EverSTARS View Post
                              Till I Collapse - Eminem
                              brilliant song choice there fella!

Im currently listening to a mixture of the new Chase and Status album and Jessie J on youtube.

Jessie J really is quite amazing when she sings live. To be honest I prefer her live performances to her recorded songs.

Im really loving the Chase and Status cd and cant wait to get it up onto my mp3 and then down to the gym, this baby is going to be my workout playlist/party starter for the next few months.

Comment

• Sushi by Kyle Andrews
                                (music only, no official video out yet) sushiartist: kyle andrewsalbum: real blastyyear: 2008i like this song, http://recycledlovesongs.com/

Bombs Away by Kyle Andrews

Ghost Town by Cary Brothers
                                Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Cary Brothers = Always and forever amazing but I fell in love with 'Ghost town'
                                and Kyle Andrews's 'Bombs Away' was used in those Dorito Late night cheeseburger commercials!

I looked it up and listened to more of his stuff. Amazing to say the least!

Comment

Working...
                                X