Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you listening to now/your music taste?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big Stu View Post
    Really digging the new Enter Shikari album, there's some complete belters on there.
    It is absolutely amazing, but most iTunes reviews are saying they want the old style back, which I find fucking stupid.
    Bands change, and I'm afraid Enter Shikari's new style works, and it's still amazing.

I mostly listen to any genre (except Country and Jazz, some rap and Hip-hop), but my favourite is electronic/trance/techno, though, I listen to more rock and metal.
    It's hard to find a good song in these genres but there are many out there.
    Last.fm Page

You can find my music tastes, music likes, and last listened tracks there.
    G'day.

Favourite bands;

Last edited by Gradon; 09-05-2009, 11:16 AM.

Comment

Is that the American Attack Attack, or the south Walian Attack Attack?

And yeah, it fucking grates on me when people say they want bands to return to their older styles. People who can't come to terms with the idea of a band progressing and maturing as time goes by seriously have no place listening to music.

Comment

Originally posted by GuardhouseMusic View Post
        Yoko Kanno composes such a variety of music, it's great. Blues or jazz influenced stuff doesn't come as easy to me because I only like to a smattering of each genre. Nonetheless Kanno composes great tracks for Maaya Sakamoto to sing.
        I haven't really heard much of Kanno's stuff aside from the soundtrack for CB. Given that though, I think I'll look some up.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Stu View Post
          Is that the American Attack Attack, or the south Walian Attack Attack?
          American; though I like and respect both AA's I prefer the American one.
          They're dubbed the American Enter Shikari, that's how I found them and well, they're really good.
          Apart from Stick Stickly's music video, tthats balls, lol.
          People need to accept bands growing, it's really tiring these days. -_-

Comment

Joanna Newsom - Colleen

I love the cyclical style of this tune. Plus I get giddy during the bridge where she shouts "HAH!" I don't know why, I think it's an inspired moment in music I guess.

Comment

Hypocrisy - Osculum Obscenum

Swedish Brutal Death Metal album from 1993.

This album makes Cannibal Corpse look like Britney Spears.

The album cover is incredibly insane, too.

Wes Benscoter is an incredible artist.
              Last edited by VirusPunk; 09-05-2009, 04:33 PM.

Comment

Currently relishing in the musical orgasm which is Chicane - Offshore. <333

Comment

Listening to a bunch of Rap/Hiphop or some RnB's to chill.

Comment

I'm open to whatever comes to me. I have no general preference.

Though, I've begun to listen to Imogen Heap, really got caught with her first album.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexia_Ashford View Post
                      Currently relishing in the musical orgasm which is Chicane - Offshore. <333
                      ORGASM ACHIEVED. <33333

Comment

Anthrax's "I am the Law'. It's sheer metal perfection. Scott Ian is a god among the living.

Comment

Whew. I can't stop listening to this:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Paramore's cover of "Use Somebody" by Kings of Leon. Awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by GuardhouseMusic View Post
                            Joanna Newsom - Colleen

I love the cyclical style of this tune. Plus I get giddy during the bridge where she shouts "HAH!" I don't know why, I think it's an inspired moment in music I guess.
                            I've only heard The Sprout and the Bean by her but I love her. I really should listen to some more songs by her.

Comment

Raps songs these days aren't as good as the ones in the early late 90's and early 2000.

Comment

Care to actually list some artists for a change?

Comment

Working...
                                X