Site Issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site Issues

Just wondering what's been going on with the site? It was down for me all Saturday night, all of Sunday, and even now it's touch and go. Gives me an error message saying "Internal Server Error" and asks me to contact the webmaster. A lot of other folk have been getting the same error. Specifically:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@the-horror.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
    Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 09-07-2009, 10:04 AM.

This happened to me saturday Night, All Sunday Afternoon!

Comment

I had the same problem yesterday.
      sigpic

Comment

Yeah it's been coming and going for the past few days for me too.

Comment

Same. I just tried logging on like 20 minutes ago, got the error, and I just tried now and it worked.

Comment

I was wondering the same thing. I couldn't log yesterday for half a day.

Comment

I just spent the last hour trying to get to this thread.

Comment

yup I think its happening to everyone.Im also getting another problem idk if its from the server problem but it says i have 1 unread vistor message and I dont I already replied to it but it still shows up there that I have 1 unread visitor message.

Comment

Is it a VBulletin issue or a bug?

Comment

No, it's happening on the main site too. It's something to do with the server, but I have no idea what.

Comment

*sigh* This economy...it's...it's affecting everyone...

Comment

Well, I've heard that the site switched to a new server a couple of weeks ago. Whether that's true or not, dunno.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexia_Ashford View Post
                          Well, I've heard that the site switched to a new server a couple of weeks ago. Whether that's true or not, dunno.
                          Is that good or bad?

Comment

We're being moved around on a few different servers, so our host is having issues. Just bear with it, it should be sorted out soon.

Comment

Understandable Dot, as I was also having issues.

Comment

Working...
                              X