Resident Evil 5 PC "Realistic" Graphics Mod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheSelfishGene View Post
    I can't believe RPD Chris mods are coming out before skimpy or nude Sheva or Jill mods...
    There's no mods for Jill at the moment, because she's not in the benchmark so modders don't have her model and textures.
    However, I've heard there is nude Sheva mod... I haven't seen it though ;P.
    Last edited by Mr_Zombie; 09-10-2009, 01:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Yzak View Post
      Popping boners over fake graphic ladies are clearly more important than interesting mods that fans as a whole would enjoy!

Well, it's not like I actually have a PC with a graphics card that could even hope to touch a game like RE5. But my *post* was just meant to be funny.

Though, I can't speak for others around here. . .
      Last edited by valentinesdead?; 09-10-2009, 01:59 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

Oh so was mine. I just go "oh lawd" at stuff like that. Because when I say I want Wesker in a speedo as an alt outfit I'm really just wanting it for the lols, not somuch fap material. Whereas the thought of what might have went down after that Jill thing ... /)(\;;;;

Comment

Found another pretty cool mod on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5o0r...eature=related

...and here's a funny one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDjgi...eature=related
          Last edited by CODE_umb87; 09-10-2009, 04:28 PM.

Comment

Wow...I someday need to get into PC gaming. Fan mods seem really cool. Especially if they can mod it to where there are waaaayyyyy more enemies. To me, it would make RE5 that much better.

Kind of like what Capcom was showing off with the insane number of manjini in the PC Mercs mode. I'd love for that to be applied to the main campaign as well.
            Last edited by Jill's Boob; 09-10-2009, 04:32 PM.

Comment

I couldn't care less for nude mods. I actually think they're pretty sad. I just noticed a trend in the new SF4 PC modding community.
              sigpic

Comment

So has the ARC format been cracked? That would be very interesting if true

Comment

RPD mods are infinitely more interesting to me than Sheva or Jill's vayjay. I don't know why, there's always been something about the RPD uniform that I love. Chris in the RPD uniform = great. Good work, that is.

Comment

I kinda like the color tint the way it is although I think it would be cool to play the game with the realistic look.

Comment

Damn. What a difference. That's a pretty sweet mod; a subtle change, but a big effect.

What a shame I only play RE5 on the xbox

Comment

My hope is that Capcom licenses this from the developer, would actually bring something of use to the game's graphics filters.

Comment

The download link leads to a 404 now, for the realistic mod. Is there another place to find it?

Comment

Working...
                          X