Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ra1DeN View Post

It's Official: RE5 on YOUR PC sucks!
    Infraction #2. As Darkmoon said before, knock it off insulting the guy for his mod, or more infractions will rack up for you which will result in a ban.

Rudeness will not be tolerated.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexia_Ashford View Post
      more infractions will rack up for you which will result in a ban.
      You're so cold...

OK, excuse me

Comment

Originally posted by Ra1DeN View Post
        You're so cold...

OK, excuse me
        I am when you get an infraction for being rude then do the same thing a few hours later. Everyone here has to follow the same rules, myself included.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
          If people are half as creative with RE5 mods as they were with RE4, I'll be watching a lot of YouTube videos.
          Well, we also have alot more tools to mod Re4 with, then Re5 at the moment , we have no sort of model editing yet.

Comment

Found a video on youtube showing the Mod http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtZ6GwyMDv8

It looks really nice....wish the console versions had the option to do this.

Comment

I actually think a normal RPD officer uniform for Chris would be great to have. I'm sure the members of STARS had some sort of more offical style/RPD uniform somewhere. The mod looks great considering all you have to work with at the moment.
              sigpic
              Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

... oh my God.

I am definitely getting the PC version, just so I can use this mod. I loved RE5, but part of what irked me personally was the color. As someone who enjoys making icons and graphics, it was horrible to try to tweak the colors to make them look nice at all.

Now I need to figure out how to apply it to the game when it's actually released (which folder on the benchmark are the files supposed to go in?). XD Thank you SO MUCH for posting this.
                Last edited by Yzak; 09-09-2009, 03:54 PM.

Comment

You need to copy files into the folder with exe files - in RE5 benchmark case (and I believe the same goes for the full version), that's the main folder of the game.

Comment

Thanks! For some reason it was working only for my DirectX9, not when I tried to run it on 10. But oh well. Oh my GOSH it's so gorgeous like this. I am going to post some caps in a few. I really hope it works with the actual game release, or they tweak it so it does. Because wow. It is so nice on the eyes like this.

Comment

I dunno, after seeing this, I'm sorta grateful for the color scheme they changed it to =/

Comment

Looks much more vibrant and colorful. This mods looks nice. I wish it was on the PS3.

RE5's original color scheme looks terrible compared to it, its all washed out and greenish. I don't like the look and feel of it.

Comment

I love the mod so much, but I think both versions have their merits.

The original really gave a feel of the environment being forsaken, dangerous, eerie. For what RE5 is, that sort of feeling goes a long way in the experience of the game. Personally, I think it was a bit too dull and they went overboard with it in some places, and it would have been nice to see variations through the game, but eh, it works for RE5.

You can see so much more though, with the mod. Even the shadows and details of the Majini, you can discern the backgrounds so much better and notice more things.

Anyway, here are a few comparison shots I took.

Comment

I can't believe RPD Chris mods are coming out before skimpy or nude Sheva or Jill mods...
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheSelfishGene View Post
                              I can't believe RPD Chris mods are coming out before skimpy or nude Sheva or Jill mods...

And people think battlesuit Jill's genitalia is controversal. . .
                              sigpic

Comment

Popping boners over fake graphic ladies are clearly more important than interesting mods that fans as a whole would enjoy!

Comment

Working...
                                X