Resident Evil 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dot50Cal
    Thats about the most implausible thing ever. Its clearly Chris as hinted by the devs, and for gods sake look at the knife. I heard that rumor too but its utter trash.
    Agreed. It is obvious. OR. Hopefully they'll re-do it all and Ada will be revealed as the Main Char' of RE5. *hopeful sigh*

Comment

I made a pact not to talk about Resident Evil again until we get some REAL God darn news. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
        Thats about the most implausible thing ever. Its clearly Chris as hinted by the devs, and for gods sake look at the knife. I heard that rumor too but its utter trash.
        which rumor?

Originally posted by Sidderz View Post
        Agreed. It is obvious. OR. Hopefully they'll re-do it all and Ada will be revealed as the Main Char' of RE5. *hopeful sigh*
        Impossible! Ada had already appeared in Bio4, she won't be able to appear again in bio5.

Successive appearance of THE SAME character will result in boredom.

Bio5 is rumored to have Jill valentine, Claire Redfield too. but i dont think it has.
        Last edited by Arlumit; 09-18-2006, 12:29 AM.

Comment

Capcom must really be focused on this game because I've noticed Resident Evil games take longer to develop and release than the vast majority of their other games.

Comment

Working...
          X