Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Biohazard France scores an interview with Capcom!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biohazard France scores an interview with Capcom!

As some of you may know, Biohazard France is celebrating its 5th anniversary. To commemorate this, they have been granted access to Capcom Europe! In total there are six videos however each video is being released one per day. As of today video three has been released.

In the video, LE COLLECTIONNEUR webmaster Hunk asks various questions to a Capcom Eurosoft higher-up. He has some tough questions for the man and questions why Europe seems to always get the shaft when it comes to release dates and goodies. The videos themselves are in English with French subtitles so visitors here shouldnt have any trouble understanding them.

Video 3 contains some nice tidbits on RE5 including:
    1. Just because we have been quiet on the game doesnt me we have stopped work, it is still in development
    2. A key member is working currently on Lost Planet, however once Lost Planet is released, Development will ramp up on Resident Evil 5.
    3. Still for Xbox 360 and PS3.
    4. Wont be available for PS3 launch.
    5. Capcom Europe is oblivious as to what the Resident Evil Wii game is.

Be sure to check out Biohazard France for more information!
    Last edited by Dot50Cal; 08-18-2006, 07:43 AM.

I love BH France, its just like been there for ever, you know, its like this pet that you have and it creates a hommy feeling, you know what I mean? I really mean it in good way (not to be hating on THIA and all, Im just saying).

This reminds me though, John, I know your gonna go the distance with THIA, any chance we can see an interview or something? Make sure you ask about Bio Dash.

Comment

If we ever did get an interview, it would have to be in person to get those kinds of answers....and even then I dont speak Japanese.....and we all know Japanese dev's = only interesting people to interview about those kinda things

Comment

Hmm, true... but you could have Bjorn or someone do the translating.

Comment

He lives in Sweden...land of apes :O

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal
            He lives in Sweden...land of apes :O
            Apes! ZOMG!

Those videos are cool!
            =D

If someday you get to interview some Capcom big guy, please ask for some BETA Discs!

Comment

Ill be sure to grease a few palms while Im there
              You'd be surprised at what you can get out a dev for the right amount.
              Last edited by Dot50Cal; 08-18-2006, 02:14 PM.

Comment

Somewhat interes.. hell, we won't learn anything interesting or new from an interview with a western subsidiary. Even Capcom USA staff get left in the dark, for the most part, when it comes to projects in development.

Alas, the TGS isn't that far from now.

Originally posted by Dot50Cal

A key member is working currently on Lost Planet, however once Lost Planet is released, Development will ramp up on Resident Evil 5.
                Two years ago, Inafune explained how multi-tasking is done at Capcom, particularly at Studio 2 that's handling RE5. The artists, and programmers, which make up for 90% of the team, handle multiple projects but the designers are different. That would put slow down development a bit, and makes life harder for the majority of developers.

Of course, an interesting interview with Hideki Kamiya, shed light how Capcom management typically assigns developers projects.. it's really shocking.

Comment

Cool stuff!
                  If you read this, you wasted five seconds of your life.

Comment

Working...
                  X