Silent Hill Origins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silent Hill Origins

What do u think of the new Silent Hill game coming to the PSP? From the discription "This Silent Hill prequel on the PSP goes back to the beginning of the series, and you'll run into characters from the later games." ~Gamespot. I think this game is going to be sick! I mean running into Harry or Heather is going to give this game an edge. I hope it is more scary then Silent Hill 4 and ill be happy.

Oh-w. This is the first I've heard of this. Sounds promising!

Comment

Me to, sounds awesome. Yes, keep out SH4 and I'm happy. But I still like SH4, just not as much as the others.

Comment

http://www.gamespot.com/psp/adventur...ins/index.html Theres the link to gamespot for images and a trailer to the game. It looks creapy as hell and thats y i like it already lol

Comment

I don't know when this is coming out in European areas. I have a funny feeling that it is PS2 bound though. I don't want a PSP just for this one game.

Comment

I dont know about the camera angles they show in the pictures, that has me a bit worried.

Comment

Not only are they adapting a RE4 camera and shooting action, there will be QTE's as well. Add on the fact that it's being developed by Climax, and merely overlooked by KCET, and you have some doubts.

We'll see how this ends up.

Comment

Yeah the new camera angle is cool. I think it will add a little more horror to the game because you can only see whats in front and never whats behind yourself.

Comment

I just worry that its a little *tooo* close to the character, seems like it would be hard to fight from a corner or in tight places. Zoom it out a bit, and it could be very nice

Comment

Im excited to see old areas from SH 1-3 i mean as you can see in the one screen shot you can see the Alchemilla Hospital from the very first game. Who knows maybe you run into Lisa? Its exciting shit

Comment

From those screenshots Wesker4ev posted, it looks like Silent Hill Origins is shaping up to be just like Resident Evil 4 in a sense.

Comment

Working...
                      X