No announcement yet.

RPD Dispatch Situation Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd like the podcast to return. Would someone else be taking over Johns place?

Comment

Its unlikely that we'll add someone else. We already have a ton of people on the "regular" cast. It would likely remain:
      Alzaire, Myself, Carnivol, Randomwab, Rombie and Gene (SelfishGene). Everyone there has a pretty distinct accent so it shouldn't be too hard to tell everyone apart.

Comment

What recording and editing tools do you use John?

Comment

I would like the Podcast to return as I enjoyed them a lot and think that you guys could cut the length down a bit to make easier for you. I remember the one that was three hours I listened to it over a period of two or three days. It won't be the same without Mr. Spencer and I wish him the best. I think there are many things that could be talked about and discussed.

Comment

Oh hell! I've been away from the comunity for far to long. I don't know if my oppinion still counts but still I (As almost a constant participant of every podcast)))) would say: I want the pods to return! I would glad to help with whatever I can. Oh i haven't lost my sence of humor, so if the podcasts shall return my skits would do the same)
            Last edited by Nomad9026; 10-13-2009, 09:45 AM.
            "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

I whould love to see the Podcast return but if there aint much discuss then there's really no point in doing one but saying there could do a Podcast after Resident Evil Darkside Chronicles comes out there's something to discuss.

Comment

Personally I love them, I jut started listening to 11 and 12. and I spend pretty much the last few work days just listening to them over and over.

Comment

I always liked listening to the podcasts, and I'd like to hear one based on DSC.

Spencer will be missed. I spoke to him a few months ago, and like some other people have said, he didn't express any interest in returning, and I can't say I blame him. I just wish him the best.

Comment

I wouldn't mind the Dispatch Podcasts ending, but then again it's the only place us fans can get an insight into what fellow Resident Evil gamers think on games, movies, trailers etc.
                    They don't have to come out as quick, a two month break would be ideal, along with maybe a specail here and there when big things happen, such as a new Resident Evil release. I haven't heard all of the episodes that have come out, which is why I wouldn't mind, if it was too much to take on, ending it.
                    You can always start it up again next year or maybe plan something new, I don't know, this is just coming from me thinking what would be ideal at this time.

Comment

Ive downloaded most of them and enjoyed them a lot.
                      I'd say keep them going if you can in the long run.

Comment

Hey Dot and the rest of THIA,

I've been a frequent visitor to your website for a long time but I'm sad to say I haven't participated in the community up till now.

I would personally love for you to continue with the podcast, I'm on my third listening through all of them now!

Of course its your decision, you decide whats best given the current situation. Best regards to Mr Spencer, I'm very sad that he will no longer be able to participate.

Comment

New one, soon. But its just something to put up so Itunes doesn't kill our listing. It'll be around an hour long. We don't focus on any games, but we do some readings from the RE community. Bloopers will be very graphic, since we just found fanfiction.net, so don't listen with your family around.

Comment

^ What do you mean, readings?

Comment

Originally posted by Canas Renvall View Post
                              ^ What do you mean, readings?

Comment

... Um... I dunno if that makes me excited or thoroughly creeped out.

Comment

Working...
                                X