No announcement yet.

RPD Dispatch Situation Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh Christ. They've found FF.net. That's a hell hole of epic fail.

I just hope you lot don't read any of mine xD

Comment

XDD Oh dear... hell hath no fury.
      Last edited by Canas Renvall; 11-22-2009, 09:21 PM.

Comment

Mr. Spencer would like me to tell you all that he is truly touched and grateful for everyone's kind words, and that he really appreciates it and it means a lot to him.

:]

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
          I think we may have lost Mr. Spencer permanently. He recently had several terrible tragedies befall him recently and hasn't been online for several weeks now. I hope its not the case, but he seems to have no interest in participating in the community anymore.

The question I should be asking is does anyone here even want us to return? This isn't some cry for attention, but I'm curious if there is a genuine interest for the podcast to return. Since it takes so long to edit and create, I need to know if its worth-while to continue forward at this point. Please be honest, we won't get mad or upset at your responses.
          Please make more dude!
          I'll make a 50 minute pre-recorded convo for the podcast if i have to
          Best wishes to Mr. Spensor
          Last edited by Andyfer_Ruu; 12-13-2009, 06:05 PM.

Comment

I didn't really notice this topic until now and I'm saddened to hear the news about Mr. Spencer.
            Just recently, I posted a message on his wall regarding his avatar until I noticed the last
            time he logged on was october. I really wish him the best on whatever he decides to do
            from now on.

Just like "IllGiveYouStars" I've been a really frequent visitor to the site since 2005, but
            just joined recently. I would really love to hear more from the podcasts since I'm quite
            fond to them since episode 1.

Btw, Great job on the fanfic reading on the latest episode it was hilarious...even though
            it wasn't about any of the games, it was quite enjoyable.
            Last edited by Kaneco; 12-14-2009, 09:09 AM.

Comment

I understand what Dot50 feels about the Podcast being on hold...

I must say that I heard every Podcast you've released and I sincerely think they're great.

Those episodes were just what I wanted to hear, I was really looking forward to RE5 and every single drop of fresh new info was discussed here in the community and in a very enjoyable Podcast.

So, for me it was like a radio news programme about RE5 from people who actually knows a lot about RE Series and they think pretty much like myself.

Unfortunately, RE5 was a good game but after 4 years of development I was expecting a great game. As a fan I really felt a huge disappointment but I knew that Mikami absence was not a good signal.

As I felt disappointed for RE5, my visits to the site were frequently less and I think that a Podcast without a big RE title was also a difficult one to fulfill with content.

But when that happened I have to say that I had listened one more time the RPD Dispatch about Dead Space and that was a key factor for me to buy it. So when RE5 was out, I had the 2 games and I prefered to finish Dead Space before RE5. So I need to thank you about your recommendation on Dead Space.

If it wasn't for that episode I would have miss what is probably the best survival horror of this console generation.

As a bad listener, I haven't made you aware that I really appreciate your hard work and effort and I believe there's probably lots of people like me that will always enjoy a new episode of the RPD Dispatch

Keep it in mind ;)
              Last edited by Handsome Rob; 12-21-2009, 11:42 AM.

Comment

I'm actually amazed by how many have crawled out and revealed their desires for more podcast stuff.

Some of us have been talking about trying to... OOops! I can't say more than that, actually. If we happen to find the time, I guess... Darn! I can't really say anything without spilling beans. These are busy times!

Comment

The can's already half open, might as well pour it out or it will spoil!!!

Comment

We have ways of making you talk, Carnivol.

Spoiler:
                    Last edited by Becky's Butt; 12-21-2009, 12:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
                      I'm actually amazed by how many have crawled out and revealed their desires for more podcast stuff.

Some of us have been talking about trying to... OOops! I can't say more than that, actually. If we happen to find the time, I guess... Darn! I can't really say anything without spilling beans. These are busy times!
                      It's something you do because you like it, it's not for money, it's because you feel fine doing it.

So if it's not your first priorities in life, then don't do it.

People ought to respect that.

Comment

This message is from my friend. She doesnt have an account on the forums so i'll say it for her. =]
                        For starters, she says hi!
                        and that she thinks the members on the podcast are brilliant and that it's given her so many laughs.

Comment

Working...
                        X