Play Asia CV Re-Release Doesn't Contain 10th DVD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Play Asia CV Re-Release Doesn't Contain 10th DVD

Its my unfortunate duty to report that the Play Asia versions of the CV Re-Release and probably the Biohazard 4 BEST release do not contain the 10th Anniversary DVD. It now appears almost certain that the 10th DVD is specific to E-Capcom. There is good news though, my order from E-Capcom will be coming in the next week or so. So the good news is we will see whats on the DVD, the bad news is we will just have to wait a bit longer.

Bonus Free Play Asia Coupon:
    [SIZE="4"]DG-WWR-PMK[/SIZE]
    Last edited by Dot50Cal; 08-28-2006, 01:16 PM.

Actually, even e-Capcom's pre-orders for the DVD were limited in quantity, so there is chance that you might not get it either. I tried getting it through similar measures, but my chances are still up in the air.

EDIT:

NCSX is actually stocking it with the DVD:

EDIT 2:

I bit the bullet, and ordered BH4 BEST version with the DVD. I should be getting it on Thursday... and I'll be sure to rip it as soon as I'm back home from work. I'll send you the VOB file, should you not have a version by then.
    Last edited by Umon Daisuke; 08-29-2006, 04:58 PM.

Comment

Hi, I also ordered Code: Veronica from Play-Asia last week and did get the DVD. Must have got lucky I guess. Just comes in a blank jewel case, but the DVD is red, which is quite nice.

The contents are:

That same old Resident Evil 5 trailer
      That same old Devil May Cry 4 trailer

A Code Veronica movie that covers some of the cut scenes
      A Resident Evil 4 movie that covers some of the cut scenes (yet the music is from code veronica...hmm)

Then there are movies for Devil May Cry's 1 and 3 that I haven't watched

And finally, Weskers Report. Nothing new in it, just the same old one from the original PS2 Code Veronica release.

Cheers
      Last edited by MattJon; 08-30-2006, 12:30 PM.

Comment

Ah thanks for that info Matt!

Comment

Working...
        X