Possible unveiling of Wii RE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible unveiling of Wii RE?

The Chinese mag's cover says "official unveiling of gameplay and content". This is the same mag that speculated that the game might be GS or something similar before.

If this one's true, then you have got to be kidding me. Pulling off another REDS-type update to the REmake on the Wii isn't exactly what I'd call interesting.

I don't get it. There is just a picture of Chris and Jill.
    If they are doing another remake I'll shoot every Capcom CEO in the head.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedro
      I don't get it. There is just a picture of Chris and Jill.
      If they are doing another remake I'll shoot every Capcom CEO in the head.
      Agreed. This could be the case, however it could just be that they used those renders randomly. *is actually just in denial*

Comment

Given the speculative nature of that magazine Im waiting for something more concrete. Famitsu will be the one to get the first REAL info anyway, not some crap ass speculation with old renders thrown in.

Comment

Pulling off another REDS-type update to the REmake on the Wii isn't exactly what I'd call interesting.
          Agreed, however an exclusive (new) BioHazard game for the Wii would kick some major ass IMO.

Imagaine being able to use the motion sensed controller to knife monsters? It may be a bit nerdy to put actual physical effort into beating a game (like swinging a controller in mid air at nothing as if it were a knife), but i'd definitely buy it.

I agree with John though, nowadays the Weekly Famitsu is always the first with real exclusive gaming news/content, most others are guess'/speculations.
          Last edited by MeganGrass; 08-30-2006, 08:53 AM.
          I'm a blackstar.

Comment

Today, the cover in the game mag. is Albert wesker, keep on saying Wii version, in Hongkong, I had friends who bought n read, still not enough details got, but the wesker is bio1-remake wesker one.

Originally posted by Umon Daisuke View Post
            http://gonintendo.com/wp-content/pho...740832f_01.jpg

The Chinese mag's cover says "official unveiling of gameplay and content". This is the same mag that speculated that the game might be GS or something similar before.

If this one's true, then you have got to be kidding me. Pulling off another REDS-type update to the REmake on the Wii isn't exactly what I'd call interesting.
            Are you actually a HongKong-chinese? Because my Chinese net-friends, from HK, had emailed me this game mag cover in jpeg photo

This magazine cover is a september sale of a Hongkong game magazine, call GAME NEXT.
            Last edited by Arlumit; 09-18-2006, 10:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X