Milla Jovovich on Twitter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Milla Jovovich on Twitter

Milla Jovovich has joined the twitter revolution, mostly for updating us on Resident Evil : Afterlife's progress it seems.
    wow, just finished a scene with Ali Larter and Wentworth Miller on a skiff approaching the huge ship.to say its cold is a joke.a bitter joke
    Milla Jovovich Twitter via ShockTillYouDrop and Nemesiscv
    Last edited by A-J; 11-04-2009, 12:37 AM.

I see what she did there.

Comment

Well maybe it wouldn't be cold Milla if you keep your clothes on. I can't wait to see her in the fourth kind and it's a shame she is associated with these movies.

Comment

well looks like they will be going to alaska after all

Comment

Originally posted by Archelon View Post
          I see what she did there.

Comment

I don't know why, but as I read that the scene from RE5 where Chris, Sheva and Josh aproach Irvings boat came to my mind, will they try to use game scenes againe?

Comment

Originally posted by himher_elle View Post
              I don't know why, but as I read that the scene from RE5 where Chris, Sheva and Josh aproach Irvings boat came to my mind, will they try to use game scenes againe?
              in interview Anderson said that movie will be inspired by re5 game

Comment

Ha, she said that Wentworth kept crashing the boat.

And apparently she does a big backwards spinning kick or something.

|:

Comment

MILLA!

I love her! I'm totally following.

And I feel her pain about Call Sheets D:
                  Last edited by Vogue_Dirge; 11-04-2009, 11:42 AM.

Comment

Big dillema. I'm in love with Milla Jovovich. I hate Resident Evil movies... Why god, why?

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Claire and Alice fighting the RE5 Executioner in a prison shower... wtf?

Comment

She's not a verified account just yet, so who even knows if this is really her or not?

Hmm...it seems this is the most 'proof' we have:
                        Last edited by Vector; 11-04-2009, 05:38 PM.

Comment

I think I am going to irrationally use her poor grammar as yet another reason to hate the Resident Evil movies.. Yes.. Yes, I think I will.. (Nothing against her personally, though.)

Anyway, I totally can't wait to see Claire and Alice fight an executioner in a prison shower! :B..
                          sigpic

Comment

Maybe this one won't be as bad as we all think it'll be...

Comment

Gee Milla, isn't your twitter page just a tad bit....spoilerish?

Comment

Working...
                              X