Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The official Resident Evil:Afterlife Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The official Resident Evil:Afterlife Thread!

All things about the upcoming movie HERE!Here is the originally confirmation of its release,along with a minor plot description.http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1220634/
    As you can see a majority of the original cast is back and the plot seems to kick off right where Extinction left off.Oh and Wesker is alive at this point,so Chris will most likely be after him in the series so maybe we will see some nice BSAA editions to the film.

I'm actually excited for this. It's entertainment, pure and simple. I usually think of them of something that isn't RE, and that helps me get through it without throwing up. Also, Milla's gorgeous.

Comment

Well, it sounds like this one is messing with the plot of RE5. I always figured it would be RE4...they share the same sense of humour. But since the RE5 plot wasn't super awesome I probably won't mind it as much as I did Nemesis.

Then again, clone army.

Comment

I can't wait! Following Milla on Twitter, awesome fight with Alice, Claire, and a big baddie (the executioner)... and in 3-D! I can't wait! My grandma loves zombie movies, so I'm sure she'll take me to go see it in August.

(Also, that wasn't sarcasm. I'm actually very excited for this.)
        Last edited by Canas Renvall; 11-05-2009, 09:18 AM.

Comment

Lol, how are they going to work a plagas-infected creature into the clusterf*** that is the RE movies?
          A man chooses...a slave obeys.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkMemories View Post
            Lol, how are they going to work a plagas-infected creature into the clusterf*** that is the RE movies?
            Probably by making it not plagas-infected.

Comment

oh my god

not this movie

Comment

I think the movie will be pretty good they kinda cheezed the storyline with Alice but it still has the basics of action,horror and zombehs.

Comment

Only things I'm irked with are:
                  3-D (I think 3-D movies are overdone now, just my opinion)
                  And Wentworth being Chris. I would've rather seen Sienna back as Jill.

Comment

I must admit... i like WATCHING the RE movies, I don't like them, but I like to watch what crazzy stuff a guy can do with a plot... super powers!! hahahaha

Comment

Working...
                    X