Could it be... RE4... ignored???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could it be... RE4... ignored???

Since RE5 I can't stop thinking: how does Wesker have a plagas sample???
    It was obvious that the canon story of Ada during the RE4 events was Separet Ways and NOT Assignament Ada (wich was more of a mini game). So, if you pay atention to what ada says during SW, we learn that:

1) Krauser HAS a plagas type (master or whatever, it onlly says it IS plagas), so... why are most of you ignoring this cleare statement???
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAm0Q545Mgs&translated=1 (1:02)

2) Ada didn't give any plagas sample to Wesker, she worked for The Organization, so what's up with that? did they just asume we had to forget that part?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJxdfAEveNU&translated=1 (0:14)

3) Ada talks about Wesker geting in contact with and organization S, why did they so deliberatley ignore that part in RE5??? Tricell doesn't have any S in it!!!! Though now that I think about it... maybe she was talking about Javiers organization, hm! interesting...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJxdfAEveNU&translated=1 (1:09)

4) And i'll revive an old conspiracy theory i had about the T-virus in RE4, maybe now with the South America scenario they'll explaine it: http://www.the-horror.com/forums/sho...highlight=luis

Can it be? can such mayor plot elements be ignored or is this just a VERY complicated plot line? (we all thought with umbrella chronicles that a mayor plot line had been ignored: Jill being infected, but then comes RE5 and saves the day... transforming her into a super powerfull cat lady, hahahaha)
    Last edited by Guest; 11-07-2009, 10:26 AM.

Originally posted by himher_elle View Post
    Since RE5 I can't stop thinking: how does
    1) Wesker HAS a plagas type (master or whatever, it onlly says it IS plagas), so... why are most of you ignoring this cleare statement???
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAm0Q545Mgs&translated=1 (1:02)
    Are you referring to the line of "Krauser fallen to the Plaga temptation"? If that's so, it only implies Krauser have the Plaga, not Wesker. I think we have to assume that Wesker didn't receive any Plaga from Krauser, otherwise he wouldn't have send Ada to that island obtain the Plaga. Krauser and Wesker doesn't trust each other, based on Ada saying about how she thinks part of the reason she was send by Wesker to obtain the Plaga (even after Krauser successfully infiltrate Saddler's base as a spy) is to keep an eye on Krauser.

2) Ada didn't give any plagas sample to Wesker, she worked for The Organization, so what's up with that? did they just asume we had to forget that part?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJxdfAEveNU&translated=1 (0:14)
    She did gave a fake one to Wesker. But that isn't the only way Wesker can obtain the Plaga. In RE5, it was implied various virus have been made available easily by the black market. Wesker could have just got one off there quickly after he realises that he got a fake one.

3) Ada talks about Wesker geting in contact with and organization S, why did they so deliberatley ignore that part in RE5??? Tricell doesn't have any S in it!!!! Though now that I think about it... maybe she was talking about Javiers organization, hm! interesting...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJxdfAEveNU&translated=1 (1:09)
    Again in RE5, it was stated that Wesker has got in contact with numerous organisations, whether if its to sell his virus or to investigate on Spencer. In other words, he have contact with many other organizations beyond Umbrella, Tricell, and Organization S. They didn't ignore that part in RE5. They just didn't highlight it.

4) And i'll revive an old conspiracy theory i had about the T-virus in RE4, maybe now with the South America scenario they'll explaine it: http://www.the-horror.com/forums/sho...highlight=luis

Can it be? can such mayor plot elements be ignored or is this just a VERY complicated plot line? (we all thought with umbrella chronicles that a mayor plot line had been ignored: Jill being infected, but then comes RE5 and saves the day... transforming her into a super powerfull cat lady, hahahaha)
    Again in RE5, it was stated that the T-virus has been made available almost everywhere since Umbrella got folded, hence it shouldn't come as a surprise that Luis could have saw it at one point of his time during his years of viral research. (heck he could have even work for Tricell before and saw it there)

Comment

1) Wesker HAS a plagas type (master or whatever, it onlly says it IS plagas), so... why are most of you ignoring this cleare statement???
      It is implied that Krauser "fell to the temptation of Las Plagas". It mentions nothing about Wesker having Las Plagas. Darkside Chronicles will explain what Krasuer actually has.

Wesker managed to use his connections to get the Subordinate and Control Plaga off the black market. However, Ada's organization still has the Master/Alpha Plaga, as well as 5 unique variant Plagas.

S was a placeholder name for Tricell. Wesker got into contact with Tricell in 2003, and he got into contact with S, according to Ada, "following Umbrella's demise". Umbrella's demise was in 2003. Tricell was also called Seashell at one point in RE5's development. Here's confirmation: http://projectumbrella.net/articles/...ishinsho-Guide
      Last edited by News Bot; 11-07-2009, 09:14 AM.
      PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Originally posted by News Bot View Post
        S was a placeholder name for Tricell. Wesker got into contact with Tricell in 2003, and he got into contact with S, according to Ada, "following Umbrella's demise". Umbrella's demise was in 2003. Tricell was also called Seashell at one point in RE5's development. Here's confirmation: http://projectumbrella.net/articles/...ishinsho-Guide
        That's right, but Seashell was not Tricell's original name, I think it's just how japanese pronounce it (like baiohazado for biohazard).
        Last edited by Mr. Rod; 11-07-2009, 09:49 AM.

Comment

It is implied that Krauser "fell to the temptation of Las Plagas". It mentions nothing about Wesker having Las Plagas. Darkside Chronicles will explain what Krasuer actually has.
          Sorry, I ment Krauser, fixed it

yeah, but still, why put an S if it's a T, doesn't matter how they spell it, it's still writen one way: Tricell

So, now that I read what you guys say, I think you are right, maybe they just asumed wesker got tha Las Plagas from the black market, and seeems Ada and The Organization will be left for RE6 (I hope). But I still think... KNOW Krauser's arm is from Las Plagas, dosen't matter what we've already seen on the new RESC trailer...

Comment

wesker didnt get las plagas off the black market. think about it, why wud ada go 2 the trouble of workin wid him then betraying him to stop him getting a sample if the organisation were just gonna put it on the black market anyway? the re5 developers confirm in the official guide that wesker got las plagas through a re4 side story. this implies that at the end of seperate ways ada sent him a control plaga an not the master plaga sample wesker was expecting. las plagas only became available on the black market through irving because they needed income 2 fund uroboros.
            "I've got 100 cows."
            "Well I've got 104 friends."

Comment

yeah, but still, why put an S if it's a T, doesn't matter how they spell it, it's still writen one way: Tricell
              Read again;

Tricell was also called Seashell at one point in RE5's development.
              wesker didnt get las plagas off the black market. think about it, why wud ada go 2 the trouble of workin wid him then betraying him to stop him getting a sample if the organisation were just gonna put it on the black market anyway? the re5 developers confirm in the official guide that wesker got las plagas through a re4 side story. this implies that at the end of seperate ways ada sent him a control plaga an not the master plaga sample wesker was expecting. las plagas only became available on the black market through irving because they needed income 2 fund uroboros.
              The developers interviewed in the official guide were not the ones who wrote and directed Seperate Ways, and the one who made the statement was Yoshinori Matsushita, who is only a character modeller, and to be honest I wouldn't give him too much credit. He is talking about Assignment Ada, which is also incorrect.

He even got another fact wrong and stated that Wesker or his followers conducted research on Las Plagas to adapt them to sunlight... but it was Irving who requested research on that, and Tricell who created the Type 2 Plagas. Wesker had no involvement with Las Plagas after handing it over, he was focusing on Uroboros.

We know for certain that Wesker did in-fact get Las Plagas sometime after RE4 and gave them to Tricell, but we also know that he did not get them from Ada.
              Last edited by News Bot; 11-07-2009, 12:01 PM.

Comment

Mistranslation.

Originally posted by Ada's Report (Japanese)
                I gave Wesker another present. As per the orders of the "organization". The fake conspiracy with him was quite thrilling, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Prime Blue View Post
                  That doesn't make any sense whatsoever, though. And "another present" can still carry the same meaning as "a different present". I don't see why you automatically assume "like the G-virus" when there is nothing to suggest as such... aside from a very slight word change.
                  Last edited by News Bot; 11-07-2009, 12:31 PM.

Comment

Read again; Tricell was also called Seashell at one point in RE5's development.
                    That is what I mean, if it was seashell, leave it in seashell! hahaha, they changed its name after a game already sed it started with S, so, there is my question: why change its name? because it soundS better? you can't do that, it messes a "consistent" (HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA) plot line
                    Last edited by Guest; 11-07-2009, 01:00 PM.

Comment

That is what I mean, if it was seashell, leave it in seashell! hahaha, they changed its name after a game already sed it started with S, so, there is my question: why change its name? because it soundS better? you can't do that, it messes a "consistent" (HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA) plot line
                      How is it a consistent plot line? Its just a code-name Ada used at this point.

Comment

It's kind of ironic that Separate Ways, a scenario designed almost specifically to answer a lot of unanswered questions, ends up leaving us with more questions and confusion. If they had just left it with Assignment Ada, things would be a whole lot simpler, but I guess Capcom just couldn't let Ada be a "bad guy" (or girl).

Comment

transforming her into a super powerfull cat lady, hahahaha)
                          she only did that stuff because she was being controlled, she has a dormant non active t-virus in her, she has imunities to it but it never gave her super human abilities, infact if you recall during the whole game of RE5 she never did anything overly super human like lifting heavy objects, except run up a wall but im sure she was using her hands too

but wesker controlling her she did all that "catlady" stuff, but after they freed her she didnt do any of that, she turns to her old nonsuperhuman boring jill.

thats all i'll say for now

She did gave a fake one to Wesker. But that isn't the only way Wesker can obtain the Plaga. In RE5, it was implied various virus have been made available easily by the black market. Wesker could have just got one off there quickly after he realises that he got a fake one.
                          who else got the plagas then? cause if ada got a real sample and a fake one to wesker im sure the orginization isnt just gunna try and sell it if they are trying to build better than umbrella had. sorry that statement just doesnt make any since to me, and like that one guy above me said after he gave it to tricell then it might have been made available on the blackmartket to get funds for uroboros

Originally posted by TheBatMan View Post
                          im thinking that the side story was the rest of hunk's mission in RE4... that might be how he got the plagas sample, think about it maybe he didnt trust krauser sent in ada to keep an eye on him and get an extra sample in case needed, but ada even said he didnt trust ada, so he sent in hunk in the sidelines not to observe either of them but to sneak in and get the samples that wesker needed. i think thats how wesker got his samples
                          Last edited by Itashious_boy; 11-07-2009, 01:50 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

who else got the plagas then? cause if ada got a real sample and a fake one to wesker im sure the orginization isnt just gunna try and sell it if they are trying to build better than umbrella had. sorry that statement just doesnt make any since to me
                            Uhh Umbrella didn't intentionally put their viruses on the black market either. All it takes is one rogue researcher. If The Organization's motives are the production and sale of B.O.W.s, a client may have put them on the market as well.

im thinking that the side story was the rest of hunk's mission in RE4... that might be how he got the plagas sample, think about it maybe he didnt trust krauser sent in ada to keep an eye on him and get an extra sample in case needed, but ada even said he didnt trust ada, so he sent in hunk in the sidelines not to observe either of them but to sneak in and get the samples that wesker needed. i think thats how wesker got his samples
                            HUNK has nothing to do with RE4 aside from being a bonus character in The Mercenaries.

Comment

well just saying he might be the only other way wesker successfully gotten a sample, krauser is dead sctrach that, ada betrayed him, what else is there? dead remains? the plagas are dead. its not just a mini game, hunk had a mini game in RE2 look how much impact he has on the series. and hes mention in RECV how he got his training. but if you cant think of any other way wesker got the sample then throw it out there please
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X