Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, and Im doing it because the placment will be different. Im trying not to have any of them overlap with other ones as its just sloppy. The fact that Im having to make new pages thanks to the text being so much larger in the english version has it making more sense to just display the artwork better ;)

Im not the first one to attempt this either, Jerome had done something similar

Last edited by Dot50Cal; 10-01-2006, 03:28 AM.

Comment

Ahhh ok. Just interested. =)

Comment

Yikes, Some of these arent coming out half bad. Ill probably end up re-using them on a project thats still far off from completion too, which is why Im rebuilding them to rectangles. They just look bad otherwise ;P

Edit: MOAR!!@
        Attached Files

Comment

All done with trevors! Put the finishing touches on them, making everything on it besides the sketches (minus the additions to make them rectangle) completely original.

I just gotta check my margins now to make sure this text will fit properly if someone were to make a book out of it. But for you guys heres a sneak preview Note: The final images will be PNG, lossless. This one here is a 256 color gif.

Edit: Margins all correct, new pic below
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Dot50Cal; 10-02-2006, 07:52 AM.

Comment

Wow, ahaha, I never knew that image by Jerome was edited, now that I look at it I can see. Hmm, I couldve sworn I had full scans of those images but not overlapping. Great job though Dot, your PS skills are impressive.
            Last edited by Saint_Eve; 10-02-2006, 06:27 PM.

Comment

Eh, ran into a snag. My cuteftp trial is over. Gonna have to purchase it tommorow, as I got work in a few hours and Im dead tired. Sorry!

Photoshop FTL, PSP FTW
              Last edited by Dot50Cal; 10-02-2006, 07:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                Photoshop FTL, PSP FTW
                +25 Cool Pts

I <3 PSP as well.

Comment

XD I could never get the hang of Photoshop, Just too..different from what I was used to (psp 5, etc). Now-a-days Im staying with PSP7, anything higher = photoshop clone of wierd changes.

Comment

Working...
                  X