This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TSBB Update

I have the entire section of Trevors Letters, and the first Chapter now So I beleive Im going to release these soon in the future and Ill just update the feature as things progress. Some REALLY cool stuff in here guys

Excellent! Sounds REALLY good. =D Cannot wait to see the final product.

Comment

Turning out to be a bit trickier than I thought. Carnivol is suggesting I make "new" pages in order to fit the text properly. It seems like its going to have to be done.

Ill also be gone for a few days online, I got some stuff to take care of so Borman and Carn please take over news posting while I'm away.
      Attached Files

Comment

Whats with the picture is that You John? sorry hope You don't mind Me calling You by Your name , I know I don't know You personally but have known You long enough on the Bf and Thia forums XD

Comment

Its K5Blazer up our lake house cottage XD. It was a stupid thing we did about a year ago. I just put that there cause I was bored and had it on my desktop lol.

Comment

lol its funny though, (Throw ladder)

Comment

Trying to work my way towards this. Im re-organizing my THIA folder and Im almost done. Once thats over Ill be focusing on this ;) I really want to get trevors letters out there asap!

Comment

When this is finished and ready, will there be a printable version of it? I know it'll have a watermark thats perfectly kool. I may have asked this before I forgot thanks!

Comment

Yeah, For those of us that would rather waste two cartridges of black in as opposed to reading it online ;) (serious) The option will be there

I wouldnt recommend printing the Trevors Letters section though. Two pages of it will suck your ink dry as its full color.

Comment

I see, I'll probably print the others but not Trevor's Letters section then thanks for the heads up

Comment

Or maybe I can do text + pictures only versions, Ill have to see ;P

Comment

Whatever You choose I don't mind one bit I'm sure it'll be an awesome read etc.. ^^

Comment

Progress is going, its quite nice actually. However Im running into parts which take time. Namely, reconstructing sketches that are obscured by other sketches and cutting out art.

Comment

Like this horrible perspective art piece!
                            Edited vs Original
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by Dot50Cal; 10-01-2006, 01:30 AM.

Comment

Wait a second, are you reconstructing them by hand? And also, why are you reconstructing them? Just OOI of course =P

Comment

Working...
                              X