Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles Out Now!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have to pick up my copy tomorrow as well due to a shipment delay. Oh well. I've got papers to write...and college is far more important than a video game.
    sigpic
    Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Originally posted by xdeadpan View Post
      I'm sort of glad I'm not the only one who wasn't able to get the game today. Makes me feel less crappy. :[ But, tomorrow fo' sure. It just stinks that we have to wait another day.
      Yeah, I really was pissed off by the fact that I wasn't able to get it. Now it seems it's a worldwide thing. Damn you lazy shipment people (as I don't know who to blame ) No L4D2 nor Darkside for this one .

Originally posted by Rosetta Mist View Post
      I have to pick up my copy tomorrow as well due to a shipment delay. Oh well. I've got papers to write...and college is far more important than a video game.
      Can't argue with this, I have a lot of essays, expositions and projects to be made... The problem is that this was my last "sort of free" week, so I'll have to play it on weekends...

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

hey, shouldn't someone update the "Release Dates" on the front page, it says: "Dark side Chronicles: To Be Anounces"

Comment

Augh, it's so hard to not click on these links, but so far I've done it. Let's hope I can keep it that way for just one more hour until I go to bed so I can go to school tomorrow, then go and pick it up! I'm itching to give it a go...

Comment

gamespot gave the game a 6 whereas the original got a 7

Comment

I wonder if the shipping delay had anything to do with all the other games beign released on the the 17th? Kinda wish the had it come out on a different date but I won't blame this on Capcom. It's the holiday season and these game stores should get there shit together.
              Last edited by Stars1356; 11-21-2009, 11:14 AM.

Comment

they always give lower marks

Comment

Bought it and love it! But I'm having issues with reading the disc on my Wii. My guess would be the disc since my other games are running fine. Keep getting the "check your manual error" while playing the game. Giving this one a 9 out of 10.
                  Last edited by alf717; 11-18-2009, 05:09 PM.

Comment

I'm about half way thru.

Very impressive cut scenes, monster designs,
                    zombies look great and animate well.

A huge improvement over UC

Comment

So the game went on sale in Australia this morning and I just picked it up.
                      But when I put in the disk I got a warning.
                      Something like: "This disk will update your system. If your system has been modified, damage may be caused. Click on accept to continue or switch off system to abort".

I have the Homebrew channel but no 'Hard Mods'. Does anyone know if it's safe for me to update? Will I lose the HBC if I do?

Edit: Never mind. I figured out how to skip the disc update...
                      Last edited by Skunky; 11-27-2009, 09:15 PM.

Comment

Grimm Up North!, the UK's newest, shiniest horror movie festival has teamed up with Capcom to offer gamers a chance to get their hands on a copy of Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles for the Nintendo Wii.

Turns out they also have a shedload of exclusive T-shirts and figures that they are giving away as part of the competition and all you have to do is send them an email signing up to the newsletter, which will also keep you in the loop about next year's festival!

Simply click here and fill in your details, remembering to put Film Rant Resident Evil Comp in the subject line.

I'll be honest with you, I happen to know the Grimm Up North! organisers have a shed-load of these T-shirts and figures so I would say sign up now and you'll more than likely come out smiling!!

Excelsior!

Noel

Comment

Working...
                        X