Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles Out Now!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles Out Now!

Not sure if a reminder is needed, but either way The Darkside Chronicles is being released today.

The 5 sections in the main menus:

SCORE, CUSTOMIZE and OPTIONS are pretty self explanble

CHRONICLES - the option you click on to start the game
    ARCHIVES - where you review the files:
    - CHARACTER
    - ENEMIES
    - ITEMS
    - TEXT
    - MOVIES
    - VOICE
    - TITLES

There are 2 types of Arhive items (the Umbrella icons):
    - Charater Files - character info/model data
    - Voice FIles - audio recording containing info on the game backstory

I'll go play it now!

Comment

I hope you and every American to enjoy this wonderful game.

We have to wait until 27.

Best Regards

Comment

i can get use to the shaky cam. its not a big prob to me (yet).

just got to the RPD...

the model data only allows me to turn left/right and zoom in/out of the models, but i can't rotate it. WTF?
        Last edited by xfactor; 11-17-2009, 06:53 AM.

Comment

No Wii but buying one soon. Cant watit to play!

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
            I hope you and every American to enjoy this wonderful game.

We have to wait until 27.

Best Regards
            Only 10 days left... Now we must hold ourselves from watching everything on Youtube. (goes to Youtube)

Comment

And the sad part about it is......I WILL be watching it on youtube because not only have I been excited for this, but the new reviews have really been positive.

Comment

Released...for some people. I pre-ordered the game like 4 months ago, jumped out of bed this morning and rushed to gamestop. I smiled as I handed the cashier my edge card which I knew had more than enough money to pay the remaining fee. The guy says," Have you got your super awesome shirt yet ?", and handed it over. Than, at the peek of my Joy...he looks up at me with cold dead eyes and says three devestating words. It's. Not. Here. WTF! So apparently DSC AND the GOW collection wont get in until tommorow even though they were both supposed to come out today. Shit, my gamestop sucks. Hope you guys are having fun though, you'll have to excuse me while I go walk into walls with this shirt over my head. Cheers.
                "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

I also will not be getting my copy for a few days :[ I woke up bright and early, went to EB games and they told me they won't be getting it until the 18th. However, the guy working felt bad cause I looked crushed so he gave me a free shirt.

Comment

Originally posted by REmaster View Post
                    Released...for some people. I pre-ordered the game like 4 months ago, jumped out of bed this morning and rushed to gamestop. I smiled as I handed the cashier my edge card which I knew had more than enough money to pay the remaining fee. The guy says," Have you got your super awesome shirt yet ?", and handed it over. Than, at the peek of my Joy...he looks up at me with cold dead eyes and says three devestating words. It's. Not. Here. WTF! So apparently DSC AND the GOW collection wont get in until tommorow even though they were both supposed to come out today. Shit, my gamestop sucks. Hope you guys are having fun though, you'll have to excuse me while I go walk into walls with this shirt over my head. Cheers.
                    SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME!
                    I called 5 Gamestops and they all say the game is going to be in tomorrow afternoon. WHEN IT WAS RELEASED TODAY?! wtf is that shit?!

Comment

I pre-ordered with Gamestop and the dumb girl said the game isn't released until the 20th. I guess they go by a different release schedule.

Comment

It's common-place unfortunately for Gamestop to not have the game until a day later. They said "today is the release date, tomorrow is the ship date".

None of the Best Buy or Target stores have it in my area, either.

They might as well have said the release date is 11/18 since nobody has it.

Comment

I'm leaving work now too see if they have it.

Shit when I was on my way home I get a text saying the game is available for pick out on Wed.
                          Last edited by Stars1356; 11-18-2009, 12:19 AM.

Comment

I'm sort of glad I'm not the only one who wasn't able to get the game today. Makes me feel less crappy. :[ But, tomorrow fo' sure. It just stinks that we have to wait another day.

Comment

Originally posted by xdeadpan View Post
                              I'm sort of glad I'm not the only one who wasn't able to get the game today. Makes me feel less crappy. :[ But, tomorrow fo' sure. It just stinks that we have to wait another day.
                              You're not alone in this , it's going to be Okay!

Comment

Working...
                              X