Biohazard 5 - Alternate Edition Information

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
    Yes, that is true. I also thought that it can be "new" to RE5, BUT if you look back, with RE and from Capcom, anything "returning" has usually been announced as "returning character/enemy" etc.

So it would have had made more sense if they said "returning enemy", as opposed to "NEW enemy".

Not to mention that Lisa was punched in with who knows how many bullets, pulp-smashed by a massive chandelier, and then also took apart in the Arklay Mansion explosion. As far as we know, Lisa Trevor is dead...

I seriously doubt she survived the chandelier, after being gunned down, escaped from the explosion, got a ticket to Africa(or so where the Spencer Estate is located at), all just to serve as a guard for a fragile old man, a decade later.

But, "undead" sounds nice. Let's just wait and see what it is.

I just hope "it" isn't spoiled through trailers, and is kept a complete mystery and surprise it terms of looks and bio.

But knowing Capcom, that is 99% impossible.
    I may be wrong, but I don't Lisa was killed. At least by the falling chandelier. She was knocked down just before the explosion, suggesting the auto-destruct would have killed her...however, bear in mind a few things. Lisa is genetically stable thanks to the Nemesis parasite and she has an incredible ability to regenerate damage. Far in excess of a blow to the head, even by half a ton of falling metal. If she can eat a Colt round to the face and barely stagger...

And some of the monsters in Raccoon City may have survived the nuke, according to Outbreak. It's not too big a stretch to imagine that Lisa could have survived the much smaller explosion of the Mansion, been recovered by Umbrella and taken to Spencer's personal estate and lab for more tests and ultimately as the ultimate guard dog.

I do agree, though. It's likely to have been hailed as 'the return of the most terrifying enemy of the series' or some such.

Comment

Originally posted by P Anderson DIE View Post
      'You'll encounter a new enemy along the way, a menacing undead guard who roams the underground of Spencer's mansion'

I would love for it to be Lisa, would make sense that Spencer has her. However I think this is that creature that was being talked about when the trailer was released. The lizard in armor creature.
      SENSE? She's dead...

And yeah that creature from the teaser is the guard.

Comment

Those prices are the normal for extra levels and such for xbox live
        Last edited by CRedfield98; 11-18-2009, 12:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Rod View Post
          SENSE? She's dead...

And yeah that creature from the teaser is the guard.
          Say's who? Everyone know's in Outbreak they said some creatures survived the blast, I would pick Lisa Trevor over a zombie to survive the blast wouldn't you?

Comment

I'd rather have a brand new enemy than those, it's enough with the mansion.

Comment

Yeah I said it wont be Lisa, I'm just saying if anyone was to survive a blast it would have been Lisa Trevor, Birkin or Nemesis and I think Lisa Trevor took the least damage compared to what happened to Nemesis and Birkin.

Comment

Originally posted by P Anderson DIE View Post
                Say's who? Everyone know's in Outbreak they said some creatures survived the blast, I would pick Lisa Trevor over a zombie to survive the blast wouldn't you?
                But outbreak sed it wasn't a nuke bomb, but many "normal" (I don't remember what they called them) bombs at the same time, so if you look at the real known cannon (nuke bombe) it's really hard for anything to have survived... withought counting Indiana Jones... (hahahaha)

Comment

You all are familiar with the "Sonic Cycle," correct?

For those who aren't, some visual aid:

I am going to coin a new term. The "Resident Evil Cycle."
                  Last edited by Archelon; 11-18-2009, 01:36 PM.

Comment

Oh spare me.

No one's claiming this to be the savior of RE (which the Sonic Cycle for its respective franchise implies), if they even think RE needs saving. We're expressing interest in the extras. Fuck, I don't even enjoy RE5, I think I'd get a kick out of this though.
                    Last edited by GuardhouseMusic; 11-18-2009, 04:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Archelon View Post
                      I am going to coin a new term. The "Resident Evil Cycle."
                      #1 - Game is announced
                      -> Fans accuse Capcom of milking the series
                      -> Fans accuse Capcom of ruining canon

#2 - Game is yet to be revealed
                      -> Fans complain about insufficient media coverage
                      -> Fans complain about insufficient story details

#3 - Game is revealed
                      -> Fans start speculate on content of said game
                      -> Fans start praising and hyping the game

#4 - Game is released
                      -> Fans bitch about there being no surprises in the final product
                      -> Fans bitch about lack of content that wasn't actually ever announced

Comment

Originally posted by GuardhouseMusic View Post
                        Oh spare me.
                        So melodramatic.

It's not the exact same thing as the Sonic Cycle, sure, but people are already getting their hopes up impossibly high from what will likely amount to a total of 2-3 hours of content. The same goes for the apparently "new" Mercs characters.

Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
                        #1 - Game is announced
                        -> Fans accuse Capcom of milking the series
                        -> Fans accuse Capcom of ruining canon

#2 - Game is yet to be revealed
                        -> Fans complain about insufficient media coverage
                        -> Fans complain about insufficient story details

#3 - Game is revealed
                        -> Fans start speculate on content of said game
                        -> Fans start praising and hyping the game

#4 - Game is released
                        -> Fans bitch about there being no surprises in the final product
                        -> Fans bitch about lack of content that wasn't actually ever announced
                        My hat's off to you, sir.
                        Last edited by Archelon; 11-18-2009, 04:24 PM.

Comment

Great News!

I'll go for a Jill/Wesker chapter!

Comment

Originally posted by Archelon View Post
                            So melodramatic.

It's not the exact same thing as the Sonic Cycle, sure, but people are already getting their hopes up impossibly high from what will likely amount to a total of 2-3 hours of content. The same goes for the apparently "new" Mercs characters.

My hat's off to you, sir.
                            Well, it appears people around here already know the extent of the content and they're still at least interested in it. Where are their high hopes? That they're going to have fun?

Comment

Have been waiting for new content for a while so this is good news.

Comment

Working...
                              X