Biohazard 5 - Alternate Edition Information

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy Jesus God damn, I love the sound of that "reunion."

Heh, if there's another online surge, I just may buy the PS3 version.

Comment

"Reunion" turns me on just by the word alone.

Comment

Im hopeing that the second Episode is Jill and Josh but apart from that the price aint that bad.

Comment

New unnanounced leverl called "Desperate Escape" (Jill/Josh anyone?):

Apparently the name of AE in the West is Gold Edition (hopes for a disc version).
          Last edited by Mr. Rod; 11-18-2009, 04:42 AM.

Comment

Cooooool!!! I might even think of buying it straight from japan, since I don't want to wait for the DLC content to be "gradually released starting on march"

Comment

As for the Lost in Nightmares scenario, Famitsu says that in single player, this will run about an hour of game time. You'll encounter a new enemy along the way, a menacing undead guard who roams the underground of Spencer's mansion, the setting of the scenario.
              Lisa Trevor anyone?
              Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_Chris View Post
                Lisa Trevor anyone?

I think it could be the "GHOST THING" from the Resident Evil 3.5 trailer?

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_Chris View Post
                  Lisa Trevor anyone?

Well, it says "NEW" enemy. Lisa wouldn't be a 'new' enemy.

And Mercs Reunion-->NEW CHARACTERS. This is awesome. (Warrior Chris in Mercs already confirmed, and Folklore Sheva. I guess no business Sheva, if the Warrior Chris is the same outfit as his exclusive PC version).

Comment

From the description (sunglasses, leather & spikes, bare chest) it seems it is. I wouldn't be surprised if business Sheva is the second Sheva's additional costume.

I hope that those "previously unusable characters" are people from previous RE games (Claire, Leon, Ada etc) and not just characters from RE5 (Josh, Kirk and co.). Although, I must say, that I would love to see Irving or Excella in Mercs ;].

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post

Well, it says "NEW" enemy. Lisa wouldn't be a 'new' enemy.

Well, she would qualify as new to RE5. I don't think it's her but I wouldn't count her out either. Especially since it looks like whatever it is will be the sole enemy of the episode...

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                        Well, she would qualify as new to RE5. I don't think it's her but I wouldn't count her out either. Especially since it looks like whatever it is will be the sole enemy of the episode...
                        Which hopefully means it stalks you throughout the Mansion....

I'm suddenly liking this new scenario more.

Comment

'You'll encounter a new enemy along the way, a menacing undead guard who roams the underground of Spencer's mansion'

I would love for it to be Lisa, would make sense that Spencer has her. However I think this is that creature that was being talked about when the trailer was released. The lizard in armor creature.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                            Yes, that is true. I also thought that it can be "new" to RE5, BUT if you look back, with RE and from Capcom, anything "returning" has usually been announced as "returning character/enemy" etc.

So it would have had made more sense if they said "returning enemy", as opposed to "NEW enemy".

Not to mention that Lisa was punched in with who knows how many bullets, pulp-smashed by a massive chandelier, and then also took apart in the Arklay Mansion explosion. As far as we know, Lisa Trevor is dead...

I seriously doubt she survived the chandelier, after being gunned down, escaped from the explosion, got a ticket to Africa(or so where the Spencer Estate is located at), all just to serve as a guard for a fragile old man, a decade later.

But, "undead" sounds nice. Let's just wait and see what it is.

I just hope "it" isn't spoiled through trailers, and is kept a complete mystery and surprise it terms of looks and bio.

But knowing Capcom, that is 99% impossible.

Comment

Lisa got nailed by the chandelier in Umbrella Chronicles don't tell me that is canon! In the remake she falls down the pit, she could have landed in water and survived the explosion. Later to be found by Spencer's people searching through the wreckage. I'm just wishfully thinking though because I really can't see it being Lisa T.

Comment

I'd love for it to be.. Jessica Trevor, even when I know that she was 'Disposed'. But regardless whatever it'd be I think that if they manage to pull something just as tense as the first time we saw that Nemesis was going to kick our ass and he wouldn't stop, and keep it for the entire scenario, I'd be really cool.
                                Last edited by Ridley W. Hayes; 11-18-2009, 10:25 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X