BBFC Details Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BBFC Details Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition

The BBFC ratings board has recently put up an entry for Resident Evil 5 'Gold Edition' which reveals the following content :

RESIDENT EVIL 5 (GOLD EDITION)
    LOST IN NIGHTMARES (NEW LEVEL)
    DESPERATE ESCAPE (NEW LEVEL)
    THE MERCENARIES REUNION (NEW GAME MODE)
    ADDITIONAL COSTUME PACK 1
    ADDITIONAL COSTUME PACK 2
    ADDITIONAL FIGURINE PACK
    The above information seems to imply a separate retail release for the product, since the BBFC is based in UK, this may just be for Europe. But none of that is set in stone and Capcom previously confirmed the extra content as being DLC only. More on this as it develops.

Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition thanks to Mr. Rod
    Last edited by A-J; 11-18-2009, 06:11 AM.

This is very intriguing! Hopefully we can soon find out what all these extras are.

Comment

I knew it DESPERATE ESCAPE must be Jill and Josh Escapeing as for MERCENARIES REUNION that sound intresting lets hope it is.

Comment

*jaw drops* They better bring that to America... or at the very least, make sure all that is up as DLC all at the same time. 'Cause that is a list that I would enjoy very much.

Also, please, no Clubbin' Chris or Jill...

Comment

Maybe the new skins are taken from the community poll they did way back when?

Comment

"Reunion" sounds very nice. It's either a reunion of the RE5 characters(meaning, we might get characters like Irving and Excella for Mercs) or reunion of the original heros( i.e. Barry/Rebecca etc in RE5 Mercs).

*shrugs*

Comment

Originally posted by Sephiroth View Post
              I knew it DESPERATE ESCAPE must be Jill and Josh Escapeing as for MERCENARIES REUNION that sound intresting lets hope it is.
              Most sure, considering that Jill seems to love the word "ESCAPE"

Comment

RE5 AE Details from IGN
                Last edited by Iron; 11-18-2009, 09:05 AM.

Comment

This is excellent news. Thank you Capcom.

Comment

Amazing news indeed, here's hoping the DLC doesnt take a year to arrive in the usa. If that happens ill just import the game disk from Japan

Comment

Mercenaries Reunion sounds very interesting, maybe it means we'll be getting characters from the RE4 Mercenaries.

Comment

Originally posted by CODE_umb87 View Post
                        Mercenaries Reunion sounds very interesting, maybe it means we'll be getting characters from the RE4 Mercenaries.
                        That'd be boring, bring me Barry, Claire, or any other classic character and I'll be a happy man.

Comment

I just read though the Details from IGN

As with the Lost in Nightmares DLC, it will include EX figures and two characters for Mercenaries mode
                          Hmm I see

Like Costume Pack 1, this includes two costumes, EX figures, and two Mercenaries characters
                          Hey the more the merrier

The Alternative Edition disc release will give immediate access to characters who weren't available for use in the original Mercenaries
                          Well that's really good to hear this is good new were finaly getting more Characters for Mercenaries but please no more Jill,Chris Wesker or Sheva.
                          Last edited by Sephiroth; 11-18-2009, 11:36 AM.

Comment

wow i think i just wet myself

Comment

Originally posted by CODE_umb87 View Post
                              What, Leon, Ada, Krauser? No thanks.

RE5 graphics HUNK? Maybe.

And Wesker we already have.

I'd rather characters like Barry, Billy, Irving, and Excella.

EDIT: BTW, if it is 8 characters total, I'd think it's 4 extra characters with 2 outfits for each, just like it is right now. So I'd say its probably like this:

Warrior Chris
                              Folklore Sheva
                              Irving
                              Irving OUTFIT 2
                              Excella
                              Excella OUTFIT 2
                              Josh
                              Josh OUTFIT 2

Total 8 characters, the same total as the details say (two characters with each pack, there are 4 packs).
                              Last edited by ElusionM; 11-18-2009, 12:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X