Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ Yeah, thats probably what it is.

Comment

Sheva's new gear is one of the best alternate outfits I've ever seen. So cool!!!
      From the neck down she looks like a Victorian era Gothic but with the towel on her head it looks Middle-Eastern. It's a very exotic mixture, that really works well (geez, listen to me, I'm a f**king fashion critic!).

Ever since I unlocked Tribal Sheva, she's been Tribal permanently. Her normal outfit is kinda boring and 'Disco Sheva' is just weird and wrong on so many levels. This new one is awesome.

Chris' Road Warrior... I'm less impressed with. It's like he wants to be Mr.Tuff guy, Bad Ass but it just looks silly and laughable.

Comment

Sheva's outfit is the best she has ever had. Love the hood. Chris's outfit looks like he belongs in some dominatrix gay bar.

Edit: I hope one of the extra costume's is Jill's Plague Doctor outfit.
        Last edited by P Anderson DIE; 11-19-2009, 01:32 AM.

Comment

Holy fucking crap, Sheva, you are beautiful. I never thought Tribal Sheva could be topped with greater sexiness. DEAR GOD, that new costume is amazing. I am just... in awe. Oh, sweet mother of mercy. New favorite costume. I honestly think I'm drooling here. FUCK.

I am suddenly in absolute desperation for this new shit to come out NOW.

Comment

That close up pic reminds me of the famous National Geographic photo of the Afghan girl with green eyes.
            Attached Files

Comment

Afghan women are allowed to have green eyes?

Comment

^Well, I know they're not allowed to wear thigh-high stockings and corsets.

Comment

Sheva outfit looks great! I wasnt very happy with the other outfits, but this is one is top.
                  Now I hope that Jill and Wesker get both 2 outfits, and although I would like to see RE1 and RE3 ones for Jill, it wouldn't be bad if they release a all new one as great as this Sheva one.

Comment

Well there's nothing new with Chris Warrior infact im disopointed with it as for Sheva well it's hard to say.
                    Last edited by Sephiroth; 11-19-2009, 04:48 AM.

Comment

I have to say this turned out so much better than when we 1st heard about AE. Now I'm keeping my hopes really low with this one, but it's a nice amount of content!

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

those sheva pictures look outright delicious.
                        Last edited by A-J; 11-19-2009, 04:52 AM.

Comment

I've manage to translate the Japanse to english for the Lost Nightmeres as best as I could.

Did not speak in本編, reveal an incident in the past episodes.
                          BSAA against bio-terrorism forces, along with Chris's partner Jill
                          Western-style sneak into the hideout and Spencer.

However, the western building was not just.

There is a room like a prison sequence,
                          Underground prison, dead bodies strewn everywhere.
                          Restraints, exhausted bodies to rot, intricate waterways.

Fear and wait for Chris and Jill is an enclosed space
                          Sounds very intresting I caint wait to see what we will be faceing.
                          Last edited by Sephiroth; 11-19-2009, 04:53 AM.

Comment

I am sooo excited about the new Mercenaries mode! Anyone got any idea what it could be? I see dogs in the mine stage that weren't there in the normal edition of TM.

Comment

Chris is so sexy but I would have prefered just a shirtless one instead of all that stupid gear. Looks bad on him.

Comment

Sheva Outfit: Hell yeah, she looks like a fetish Little Red Hood but I love it

Comment

Working...
                                X