No announcement yet.

Biohazard 5 Alternate Edition Screenshots & Details

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a folklore costume. Those existed way before Assassin's Creed or National Geographic.

Originally posted by ValentineLover View Post
    Sheva Outfit: Hell yeah, she looks like a fetish Little Red Hood but I love it
    Ahah yeah!
    Last edited by The_15th; 11-19-2009, 09:30 AM.

Comment

Sheva looks fucking awesome. Constant switching between that and the Tribal outfit for me, methinks.

Comment

Originally posted by Jill's Boob View Post

I love this render! Jill looks so badass!. Now i wonder what the new chapter is... is it for Jill again? I hope they make her RE1 costume with the beret! or her RE3 costume!
        Last edited by Jill Lover; 11-19-2009, 09:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jill Lover View Post
          I love this render!
          Imagine the collective surprise.

Only thing good in that render is it again looks similar to the ENB filter.

Comment

I love this render! Jill looks so badass!. Now i wonder what the new chapter is... is it for Jill again? I hope they make her RE1 costume with the beret! or her RE3 costume!
            Me too, but I dont like theimage that appers when you enter the site, it makes Jill look so plastic

Comment

Yep, that picture looks weird. It looks like Jill is the main lead in that chapter.

Comment

Yep, that picture looks weird. It looks like Jill is the main lead in that chapter.
                Probably a Jill/Josh scenario.

Comment

I'm liking the new Sheva costume, but what up with Chris's? lol

Comment

Price and release date revealed.

http://www.capcom-unity.com/snow_inf...5_gold_edition

Comment

Huh, wonder why it's being released on the 360 a day before the PS3?

Comment

Lost in Nightmares and Costume Pack 1 due on 2/17 for 360, 2/18 for PS3. Second scenario and Costume Pack 2 on 3/3 for 360, 3/4 for PS3...full retail game comes on March 9th for $49.99...but the DLC hasn't been priced yet. This scares me.

Originally posted by BadWolfX View Post
                        I'm surprised it's not two days between the releases. XBL Marketplace updates on Tuesdays, PSN store updates on Thursdays.
                        Last edited by Vector; 11-19-2009, 11:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BadWolfX View Post
                          *inb4capcombribed*

Anyways, getting it for PS3.

And what says Jill is a leader of the scenerio in that shot, because it can't be a Jill/Josh scenerio because thats her LIN Scenerio outfit, with Chris.

Obviously Josh will not be the leader either if there is a Jill/Josh scenerio. Chris being the leader for LIN, and Jill if there is a Jill/Josh scenerio.

Comment

The new enemy looks like a masculine version of Lisa too me, but the weapon is really weird. I wonder if this is going to be something like nemesis following you.

Comment

So THEY ARE going to release it on a disc too? I hope it's in the U.S.
                              "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                              Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

wow that guard thing look scary
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X